What makes you keep going in WoW?

Totally not addiction.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

But are you?

There’s nothing interesting on t.v.

1 Like

There’s hardly anything interesting on tv these days tbh. Last time i watched tv was 5 years ago

2 Likes

I enjoy watching the History Channel and Food Network. Regular TV is meh except for Big Bang Theory re-runs :wink:

1 Like

How does one eat the History Channel?

2 Likes

These days, pvp combat and maybe rewards, I think. Sometimes even having to get decent gear to experience PvP combat properly kind of frustrates me.

Used to really like working towards rewards and gear, but I found that rewards only matter as much as how many friends you have around you to appreciate them. If you play alone, rewards seem quite pointless, just a short dopamine rush.

Probably with a ancient fork

1 Like

I’m burned out on FPS, RTS, and trying to keep up with Skyrim like GPU demanding games.

Warcraft has all the modes of play in one game. It can be a solo adventure, heavy on RP, PvP oriented, mindless dungeon crawling, a money game, or a collector paradise.

It has the value of 20 games in one location. That’s why I value it.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Food Network used to be my joy because new recipes and Alton Brown. But now, in my area, all they do is show reruns of “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” for the evening programming. So off to WoW to fill that entertainment need.

Food Network and eating the History Channel…
Have a Snickers :slight_smile:

1 Like

And a V8. I miss those commercials

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

2 Likes

Oh sweetie, The History Channel and the Food Network are two totally different cable stations (my bad for the typo) They’re educational and entertaining!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/shows

It’s called the History Channel?

I thought it was the Hitler Channel because every time I turn it on it was something about him.

Nostalgia mostly, the atmosphere and music. The underwater zones. etc

the way they manage to make forests feel like forests is something I think ESO could learn from.

I’m sick of Diners Drive-ins and Dives - my passion are the banking shows, and on Saturday is a show called The Kitchen that’s pretty entertaining.

1 Like

The overall quality is significantly better compared to other MMOs, I love the graphics/visuals, and I enjoy how being a spellcaster/healer feels in this game the most.

i like mythic plus. its fun and even though i don’t do super high keys i still find it fun. At this point m+ is the only reason i log into this game with any regularity, though i do enjoy pvp occasionally.

Little pets, Gnome and escapism.

:cookie:

1 Like

that next great class set