What made you most happy today?

my dog gave me a High Five!

3 Likes

I just woke up. I’ll let you know when I get there.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JoHCsfie23fag/giphy.gif

2 Likes

one of my favorite anime is getting an OVA

Made a perfectly balanced cup of coffee. Its the little things.

1 Like

Its a good day, I woke up, and I have lots of material for the secret forum/discord for the boss to read.

Elitist! …get him!!

I had to Google that. (Aussie; not a lot of Pontiacs here!) WOW! Nice car!

I woke to my one cat, biting my hand and purring because he was hungry and I slept three minutes after the alarm!

I made Enchiladas for dinner and worked on some Art.

I’ve had fun decorating my Garrisons with Hallows End decorations, and I think I’ve finally found spots for all my wonderful un-pruned abilities on all my wonderful characters! :seedling:

4 Likes

I could only play for about 30 minutes yesterday, but that was enough time to get a level, finish up the loremaster and explorer achievements for Tiragarde Sound, and do a couple of the “star” elites on the map as I came across them.

This is something retail does much better than classic. In 30 minutes I might have been able to finish a quest or two, maybe.

I’m not sure yet, there is still a lot of day to go.

Thank you. :smiley: and she’s a convertible. :smiley:

1 Like

Colour?

1 Like

She’s grey.

1 Like

abysmal personality.

I picked up my cat and he did his little lawnmower purr.

5 Likes

I’ve gotten a lot of cleaning I wanted done this morning already, and that gives me plenty of time to level a new character the rest of the day :blush:

My cats also wanted snuggles this morning, which is normal but it still made my heart cry with joy!

2 Likes

I ordered a six piece nuggets and instead got seven and a switchblade.

1 Like

I uninstalled all my addons so maybe I’ll able to play wow again… maybe…

You must be my Dwarf Shaman’s long lost sister!

I like your style!

1 Like

My classic tauren made it to 1k… rode The Great Lift and ran to Freewind Post. Straight nostalgia overdose.