The great mystery of WOW, how does the battle pet queue work. Personally, to solve this riddle:
- I have 14 toons on different realms in the US, Oceania, Brazil & Latin America.
- I have opened a new account, raised the toon to level 20 to be able to enter the battlepet pvp queue & used low level teams.
- Played at all hours of the day & night.
- Paid to transfer toons to other realms rumored to have active battle pet pvp queues.
- Leveled up my first ever toon & transferred to a different realm after reading that maybe the first toon defines your server.
How did this all work? Each time, every single time the same player popped up in my queue, usually after a long wait.
How do I know s/he is the same player - the teams, the names, the insults. This is the ONLY player that is ever in my queue, with extremely rare exceptions. The exceptions don’t last, perhaps discouraged by the XXXXXXX person running triple weather teams, triple anomalus teams, ect.
After retuning to WOW when the pandemic started, playing & collecting consistently, I have finally thrown up my hands. & turned to other games. It makes me too upset now - the apparent total lack of regard for customers and the not giving a f–k about so many great people’s YEARS of asking WOW to fix the battle pet pvp queue.
When my current subscription is over, I will not be renewing