What item are you most looking forward to getting?

Damn, who did you get the first binding from? Did Demetrius get the 2nd binding or did it go to you? Or did SR seriously get that many of 1 binding and not enough of the other? I thought you were in SR in vanilla, or were you not?

Whirlwind sword! at 33.
Ice Barbed Spear! at 51.

/thread.

1 Like

The Unstoppable Force from AV reputation. So Classic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since I’ll be rolling a hunter it has got to be the Dal Rends set…

Now thats classic.

ToEP and ToA. Before that I’ll hopefully have the mini ToEP (DIE).

The sword of a thousand truths.

/mic drop

Deme got the first set of bindings in a single MC clear, Fael got the second set, there was a 3rd binding that dropped from Garr which I got but Geddon never eneded up dropping another.

Its funny just how little we knew about the game back then.

Thunderfury

1 Like

Arcanite Reaper hooooooo!

Uhhh . . . . Murky

…Whaaaaat? Need that OH for tanking?

It may sound odd, but I really want to get an Onyxia Hide Backpack on at least one of my characters.

1 Like

Nemesis Skullcap and Nemesis Spaulders. The best looking itemset in the game IMO. I still love the look. Gorgeous and evil looking.

verigans fist again, this time i wont ever sell it for space. which wont be a problem since I wont be collecting pets,lol.

Damn. Would have been cool to have those different races holding TF. You’d be pretty unique holding it as a troll. Fael already was pretty unique holding it as undead.

At least unique back then.

Considering they nerfed the Piccolo of the Flaming Fire to hell recently, I wonder if they’ll walk those changes back for Classic?

Anyway, addressing the topic, since we’re getting a beta, I can test the Foreman’s Blackjack. If it is in its original state, I can assure you that level 4 will be legendary. When you’re in MC and bored as hell between packs, you’ll smack your healer with that cudgel and think to yourself “Boy, I sure am glad that I didn’t turn in Lazy Peons.”

Better get a life root hookup m8

2 Likes

I still have mine in the bank!

1 Like

Diversity was a big priority for SR back in the day >.> such a socially accepting well adjusted bunch of individuals.

Draconian Deflector.

Becuase it means it’s time to do MC :smiling_imp: