What is your view on opening up more race/class possibilities?

At this point, might was well.

Im fairly certain the Blood Knights, Sunwalkers and Zandalari Prelates are still their own thing. but Tyr is a good ‘excuse’ to give the class to others without the need of individial racial lore.

I just want Gnome Paladins. Other than that, I would also say Gnome Demon Hunters, but not for me, I remember one player really wanted that a while back during the original forums.

1 Like

I hope that’s true, but also part of me wishes they had spent more time on developing orders for races. Gives more class fantasy. Maybe they will in the future.

I can see the HMT join the other Tauren, at the very least.
Night Elves really should have gotten them during the Night Warrior thing as Knights of Elune or something.

1 Like

I’ve always thought Night Elves should of gotten them at the end of Legion because we even had Night Elf Paladin followers throughout the campaign.

I mean I have no horse in the Paladins race of course because they aren’t Warlocks but I still am very supportive of everyone else getting as many options playable race wise as possible.

1 Like

Yes to all dhs will most likely be the last to be opened up to all but its the one im looking forward to the most. I hate elfs and its rhe most limited class.

Troll dhs for the win

every class for every race would be ideal