What is your position in queue

Tell us your position in queue, because yes, there’s a queue.

5 Likes

8020 down from 1080

12870

27 min wait

Was 2700 in queue, got all the way to 0 and “getting server information” then it disconnected me… now I’m 12,000 in queue

12 Likes

Same thing happened to me lol

1 Like

same here (10 char)

started at 9681 with 20 minute wait, now at 7680 with a 16 minute wait.

9081, estimated time 19 minutes :pensive_face:

My position is

13232

1 Like

5205 atm, was like 6800 something initially. Estimate 11 minutes.

Position 13004. Bwhahahaha! I love it!

2 Likes

Same here, we will see if I get in next time.

13,257 with est time of 28 minuts T_T

1 Like

I am at 13559

psh, newb numbers.

try 13180

1 Like

67 and it’s stuck there

My position is bent over.

8 Likes

Doesn’t matter. I got to the front and then it disconnects while retrieving servers. Now im 11k and 25mins

3 Likes

11428 but coming down.

I was at 3 minutes then got disconnected, now 19 minutes/9155

1 Like