What is your main's favorite food?

4 Likes

What? Iā€™m a daisy munchinā€™ tree hugginā€™ animal loving hippy.

3 Likes

5 Likes

A nice cold bowl of berries is a lovely thing. : D

3 Likes

Since orcs eat cactus fruits, Iā€™m sure they also eat cactus pads. Zigs love nopales :triumph:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Honestly though, Iā€™ll take it covered in dirt after surviving a fight.

2 Likes

3 Likes

ā€œI am an Engineer. One good Fire Bomb and it is roasted just fine.ā€
/wicked giggle
/grin

2 Likes

That looks good! Iā€™d put it in a taco with some meat and beans and sour creamā€¦

3 Likes

4 Likes

This character loves spicy foods and things with crunch to them since her sense of taste is very dull. She also will eat anything food wise that looks pretty since one can also eat with their eyes.

3 Likes

Canā€™t he just do /target Sabetha?

3 Likes

I can tell you for certain that it is not fortune cookies.

3 Likes

line of sight lol

2 Likes

ā€¦ the creation of which, oddly enough, seems to have involved everyone BUT Hawaiians.

4 Likes

Good new then, my favourite food (which sadly has a finite amount left in the world) is ā€œsmoked Kaldorei Jerkyā€ which you might think violates this rule but Iā€™m given to understand there were no combatants at teldrasil and even if there wereā€¦ listenā€¦ that was a hickory tree and it cured them so god damn good.

Came across Tyrande and Malfurion splitting some ribs and all she could say to me was ā€œDonā€™t judge me! Also look over there itā€™s the goddess Eluneā€ before running off when I didnā€™t look at said goddess.

3 Likes

Holy cow. :o

1 Like

Rosenivy has a bit of a sweet tooth. But he also has a weakness for just greasy takeout food since Iā€™d imagine food like that is seen as taboo for blood elves. Trying to be all prim and proper.

2 Likes

Yeah, I bet Hawaiians are real sick of coconuts, fish, crab, pineapplesā€¦

1 Like