That sounds pretty good. :o

1 Like

fried chicken

3 Likes

Take it easy, I think I got some maple syrup for you to chug downā€¦

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

See the thing is about Pineapple Pizza, is people always portray it as TONS on it, and just that. Its ment to be a topping. Pineapple, with some jalapeno, sausage, pepperoni and mushroom. And some onions. A good mix of all sorts of flavors. Its unfairly treated.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™d give a witty link in reply but Blizzard took it away from me for no discernible reason. No negative actions on my account either. Shrug I was told if you are inactive for a long period its taken away. I used to be able to post gifs.

1 Like

Entire cow shoulder, seasoned simply and seared to blue perfection, served with several bottles of Gilnean red.

3 Likes

Yeah same happened to me. Thereā€™s some requirements that are something like ā€œhave visited X number of days in the last 100 daysā€ or something you have to re-meet.

No idea why they do that.

3 Likes

i have reasons but they too spicy for here.

1 Like

Honestly my assumption is Blizzard installed their forum software and left it on the default settings.

So even rarer then rare. Why not just cut out the middle man and eat it raw? D: I like my cooked food, oh I dunnoā€¦ Hot? MAYBE warm at leastā€¦

2 Likes

Because while I may boast the appearance of a beast Iā€™ve standards.

1 Like

no they had to request changes for this.

Yeahā€¦ I canā€™t be glued constantly to GD. Its like going on a roller coaster. its fun for a while but tiring and it makes you feel sick. And people around you screaming and being toxic. Which is most roller coasters too.

1 Like

I mean i canā€¦but its tiring at times.

1 Like

Yeah, on top of that I also donā€™t tend to remain subscribed to WoW constantly so I lose it whenever I unsub.

1 Like

i sub to wow now only for the forums since new ā€œalleriaā€ come out.