What is your job?

I work in a government agency that involves money and using the money to provide revenue for the federal government to fund essential services. I work in the HR department and my tasks involve training recruits and marketing job positions to potential employees.

What is your job and tasks?

1 Like

To kick butt and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.

2 Likes

I used to be a step and fetch man at distribution center, but I’m currently unemployed.

I work for a payroll software company, helping business owners and accountants with their payroll, setting up state and federal taxes, and more. It’s a tough but rewarding job. Prior to that I spent 8 years in the financial industry working with preferred and wealth management banking clients.

Fashion model.

/pose

I also work for the gov. (FAA / DOT).

I maintain and repair the radar, radios and automation systems air traffic controllers use.

2 Likes

That quote supposedly from a famous movie but I don’t know which one. And then it was put into Duke Nukem later and then SCII for a Tychus Findlay line later.

1 Like

I am a deckhand on the Ohio River. We build tows primarily made up of coal barges and deliver barges to various power plants and other facilities.

1 Like