What is your ideal World PvP scenario?

Not sure how you reached this conclusion. That’s nothing like what I said at all.

You do realize the “army of the children” is a thing right? Like a squad of 40s-low 50s can and will kill a level 60 character. What is the 60 supposed to do then? Sit there and take it? like? lol…

1 Like

Blizzard can’t control that.

But, there’s many things they can do.

Put the same overpowered super guards on Alliance boats that Horde have on their Zeppelins- balanced NPCs, that’s not even asking for an advantage that’s just asking for a bit of equality.

They could have not opened free xfers for both factions on already imbalanced realms- all of which became grossly more imbalanced after that. Skeram and Stalagg in particular were destroyed by this move- a move Blizzard did. If they’d done xfers for the 55% or more factions only, it may not have made the situation any better, but it wouldn’t have made it considerably worse.

Same server BGs- most of the reason Horde have stacked servers is convenience. If you are on a pvp server and never have to fear ganking, have easy access to world bosses and world materials, can easily do world events (elemental invasions, getting the wickerman buff, silithid invasion)- you have an advantage in everything. But, if you have same server pvp only, the low pop side that gets disadvantaged in everything else suddenly has one advantage.

Faction specific queues- that might not work on a pve server since you can roll both sides (it also wouldn’t matter on a pve server), but on pvp servers you can only make a character on one faction- it’s not hard to do this. I know people will say it can’t be done, much like faction specific xfers can’t be done and the 16 slot base backpack can’t be upgraded.

Remember that one? It couldn’t be done they said- oh by the way, if you get this authenticator, we can do it!

You can’t force players to go on one faction- nor should you- but there should be logical consequences to stacking a faction. Same server BGs WAS the consequence of it for 90% of Vanilla, and if Blizzard actually wanted to at least do something that’s pretty much the one thing they can do to try to encourage balance.

They won’t, because they hope Classic will die so they don’t have to make TBC classic- but they could.

I love how it is, If you didn’t want to pvp why did you roll on a pvp server? The world feels grand and scary. We are outnumbered horribly on Herod Alliance, and still I’m seeing the good in this.

Lol! So you want retail? Please leave.

I don’t pvp because of all this. It is not a fight if you have no chance to fight back. You are just there to boost someones ego by being there for them to one shot you or gank you. Sad on their part. They must be realy misserable ppl in real life to take such joy of griefing someone much weaker then them continnusly. It is like grovn up person taking candy from a kid and laughing in their face. That is what pvp looks now. If the kid complaines they say “oh grow up… this is the real world. Go back to kindergarden…”. If your opponent cannot fight back what is the point? That is not pvp, that is target practicing. This is my vision of pvp at the moment. Maybe I am missing something and I might be wrong.

You said pvp zones instead of servers

I see what happened.

Keep servers, of course. Just no servers specific to PvP. PvP is on all servers, but in zones throughout Azeroth.

So maybe STV, Tarren Mill and Southshore, and so on. Well, I’d leave the selection of the zones to the experts.

1 Like

Ooor we can leave the museum piece alone and all you brilliant gamer game designers can go make a new game.

Or go get retail changed into what you want.

1 Like

Kill the spy addon.

Raid group vs Raid group is best PvP imo. Did it alot back in the day, and it was the most fun I have ever had during wpvp.