What is your idea of an afterlife?

Personally, my idea of an afterlife is that I could live in a giant log house in the forests of western North America and enjoy the natural scenery and the weather and the sounds of nature for all eternity.

What is your idea of an afterlife?

rejoining the primordial river as i once was before consciousness. not unhappy, not happy, yet at the same time everything in a one-ness, once again rejoined through the river.

then again… i could be wrong.

2 Likes

A permanent and more intensive DMT trip.

1 Like

For me, hopefully nothingness.

Ghost form, running to my body in Stranglethorn. Getting to my body and being spawned to the GY over and over and over.

1 Like

Pondering the never, now, more than ever… From all of the borrowed time, a collector must have been sent…

Perhaps to dream forever…an absolute certainty, my final thought…

we are all tiny little stars

Just a bunch of happy pandas. :smiling_face:

Our afterlife is the ripple of influence we had while we were living.

1 Like

I can tell you exactly how the afterlife looks like.

As long as you are alive, you can choose.

A temporary place below, split in two by an abyss, one side for the wicked, one for the good.

Get out of there, eventually, to either, revive and live in an earth without all the bad stuff you see now.

Or get out of there to be cast in hell, which does not even exist right now.

Or the best option, die and go instantly to a paradise. Revive on an appointed date (unkown date), receive an immortal body, be crowned, judge even the angels and rule the existence (even what is outside our universe) beside the creator. For that, you not only need to accept Jesus, but to live a life of love with Him, who is the personification of the Words of the Creator, which are also written down in the Bible.

Merging with the Brahman and never having to be reborn anymore. It’s not happening this time around as I’m not a practiced Yogi and have tons of Karma to work out, but maybe after a few thousand lifetimes, I might get there. :stuck_out_tongue:

pretty much kind of like SL.

death exists in all cultures but with each culture having their own vision of an afterlife they choose to go to that one or to a “hell”. for me i envision mine as just somewhere i can be happy and meet passed loved ones and ones that have yet to pass on. where would my ideal place be? idk tbh probably somewhere more secluded not too secluded but near say a “city” decent sized house where i can just live my days out waiting for my children/wife/grandkids.

basically like IRL but a better version. non of this money bs, taxes, bills to worry about just a simpler life.

I think it will be like sleeping, I’m unaware of time passing until I hear that alarm clock.

2 Likes

I think I’ll take cremation over the risk of waking up buried in a coffin, please make sure I’m dead first. Would you dream in your sleep? Would you be aware, like a coma patient? Cremation, please.

And then u fell like ud rather be dead than go to shool

Probably something like this…

Hmm, now I don’t know what heaven will be like, but my Brother was talking with me the other day, and we came to the possible theory, that perhaps the afterlife will just be a continuation. But, everything starts going right.
If so, my heaven would be the establishing of my Publishing Company to protect my stories, the finding of a artist with a crazy mind like mine, and the start of decades of amazing comics to allow a stable foundation for my family to chase their own dreams.
And perhaps… Eh, I’ll just keep that to myself for now.

your next life can either be before your time or after. Signified by physical characteristics you can determine if someone is moving forward or backwards, but you can only psychologically determine if their next life will be their last or if they will continue, physically characteristics have no solid tell. Continuing beyond your next life is dependant on your past life, if you’re moving forward or backwards beyond this life its a reward from your previous life, your current will be rewarded by two lives next. Being sent to your last life is hell, during and after because all you can hope for is escape, redemption at that point is futile as you’re bound for hell and you cannot change your fate.

I do not believe in an afterlife. When I am done, that is all.