What is your happy place in WoW?

Could be that I’m going through another mechagnome phase but Mechagon really does it for me. A junkyard is something I never expected to see in this game, and they did it just right. Best thing about BfA hands down.

It wasn’t, I apologize. Posted from my phone and sometimes I hit the wrong button!

It probably has to be the Undercity/Tirisfal Glades and Silvermoon City/Ghostlands cuz I have so much nostalgia from TBC questing thru these zones and learning the storyline about the Blood Elves and the fall of Quel’Thalas during the Third War. The “Lament of the Highborne” is definitely one of my most memorable quests from the zone. And for Tirisfal Glades, it’s the same thing but you get to meet with Sylvanas and learn her story of the rise of her people after breaking away from Arthas’ control. :bat::crystal_ball::black_heart:

1 Like

I often go back to Westfall and clear the field around where they have the homeless shelter.

I know it doesn’t actually help, but it feels like maybe it could.

tbc Terokkar Forest i use to grind there for hours on end back in the day it’s always been my happy place it reminds me of old times and friends

Elwynn Forest, Moon Guard

I don’t play WoW for any type of serotonin anymore. In fact, WoW makes my mood WORSE if i’m playing and in a bad mood. There are too many walls, gates and other things in the way of progress. I love collecting toys and mounts… well. I used to. Until I got most everything that isn’t a 10% or less chance of a drop. I mostly just BS in WOW to kill time. So I do most everything solo. And i’m at the point where my only rep grinds are weekly lockouts for raids/dungeons that give horrifically low gains even with boosting items.

My maxed out Garrison or Class Hall.

1 Like

Teldrassil, Elwynn (Goldshire), and Darkshore bring back a lot of memories, so I never mind visiting them for a brief shot of nostalgia.

Any area where the Vrykul themes start playing…

Riding along in the Hinterlands always makes me happy. I don’t know what it is about it but it’s just my favourite zone, it’s so nice <3

My happy place in WoW is the account settings page where I can show “daily chore obsessed” players how easy it is to click the QUIT button.

Makes me feel like I accomplished my good deed for the year. It’s almost right up there with me giving homeless people begging at my car window for money a can of brussel sprouts or green beens instead. I know they’ll be eating healthy rather than using the money on drugs or cigs.

Ashenvale because the aesthetics, music and ambience is still so beautiful.

Fishing, cooking, or leveling other professions, especially old world professions. Farming for those older recipes as well.

For some reason, I still love running MC. I’m not sure what it is exactly about it, I have lots of memories in other dungeons and raids too, but this one relaxes me.

M+ pre-10.1 affixes

i’m happy when i close the app

Ashenvale. Absolutely love the ambiance of that zone.