What is your happy place in WoW?

What’s your go to thing to do in WoW when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up? What activity never fails to either make you feel better or distract you long enough to chill out? Or maybe there’s a particular zone you keep returning to because it always gives you those cozy, homey vibes you need?

4 Likes

Shadowmoon Valley (wod). I disliked the trend started in WoD of making the zones small and packed with mobs but shadowmoon Valley still holds up as one of the most lovely zones in the game. It’s a shame we didn’t get a city there.

1 Like

Gank lowbies.

1 Like

Its more a “Cozy” place for me. It is Grizzly Hills. The aesthetics, art and music of the map conquered me.

An Activity? A few. From simply sitting in a dwarven tavern, listening to its music and thinking about my life, to exploring places I wouldn’t normally go or have reason to go to see its details.

Also hanging with my friends around the world and talking about that place lore is something i do and love, especially on older maps.

3 Likes

I think for me, it’s gotta be Thunderbluff or Nordrassil. Thunderbluff had the scenery and the music. Nordrassil because I like everything about Night Elves and it just feels perfect! I love nature and it keeps me relaxed.

2 Likes

The auction house.

Sitting at the camp in Deadwind Pass, staring into the fire while Tristram fills my ears.
And going through Duskwood again.

1 Like

Goldshire inn (Moonguard) on the weekends.

2 Likes

Before DF, running low level dungeons and raids to bask in being able to one shot mobs and bosses. After DF, just plunging from the highest peak I can find and gliding around.

1 Like
  • Visiting old haunts. Winterspring, Duskwood, etc.
  • Breaking things. The other day I used an explosive trap to get a steward stuck up in a tree.
  • Screenshotting my adventures.
  • Writing my own stories and making graphics to accompany them.

4 Likes

Use to be doin some causal PvP with friend’s or without. But now people go so hardcore in just casual PvP, Run pure meta classes, No fun PvP ablity’s, No noob’s anymore (cause no new players coming into WoW as a whole mostly) or they come in and realized they get wrecked by these hardcore F’s and dont ever do it again even at low lvl’s. Even in warmode now you got people on Alli mostly doing hardcore PvPing (grouping with people to take chest, gank people and so on.) while we out here just trying to get that 10% bonus. And not sure but I think Alli still has a higher bonus then us while we are VASTLY outnumbered. LOL. Oh, well. THAT’S THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT THAT YOU PLAY YA YA YA YA! Go ret or dont play noob’s is what blizz say’s!

1 Like

Leveling a lowbie alt through Chromie Time with zero dungeons. Just pure exploration and questing.

3 Likes

Killing bots, farmers, and power levelers in war mode.

I have an archive of angry messages from them. I get it you are boosting as a job, but is the %15 xp buff really worth it when I add actual hours to your time?

Honestly I don’t have anything like that. The closest thing would be really easy dailies

Broken Isles Dalaran.

Love that place, and the expansion it’s from.

3 Likes

Spamming leveling dungeons as resto Druid over a few beers. No difficulty, no bs, just keeping a bunch of wackos alive with <5 min queues on repeat.

Happy place.

1 Like

The auction house :smiley:

Ironforge. Meeting enchanters on the bridge for enchants. Running through the halls for the flightpath. First place I rode my epic mount when they cost 1000g and that was a fortune. Many nights spent picking Winterbloom & making frost oil to sell for 1g to earn the money. First ingame Christmas. Admiring armor when it was recognizable from MC or somewhere else. Spamming for groups. Trying to get to Ironforge airport. Ironforge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Was this a reply to my post? I don’t boost. I hardly get to play anymore, I beat my agoraphobia a year ago and been doing mostly IRL stuff now. Just get to play at night. I just like cassy pvp. The fact that you guys get 15% while vastly outnumbering us isn’t fare tho, don’t you think?

Pick a legacy zone and start working on available loremaster quest lines. Hope to someday have them all completed on this one toon.

1 Like