What is your funniest trade chat moment

Or general chat moments.

General chat in Sepulcher is always a fun time.

2 Likes

Not sure about funny but the best moment I’ve had with trade is when I did “/leave Trade”

2 Likes

Some guild leader was advertising, he says a bunch about M+, Raid, and PvP, then following all that states; “WE HAVE LFR ON FARM.”

ME: “Wait, what the f?” Y’all farming LFR? lol.

I guess no body else read his initial ad until I mentioned something, and that boy vanished. I ain’t seen someone ghost so hard lol.

1 Like

I agree lol

I used to like telling dirty dad-level jokes but dirty humor is now a warcrime so…

yeah fun times were had but now its just sad

3 Likes

linking Thunderfury and doing sing alongs:

3 Likes

I remember in WoD I had Trade chat singing Bohemian Rhapsody. Specifically, it was Valentines Day. I had said “I’m just a poor boy. Nobody loves me.” People took it from there. The lines were out of order and slightly off, but it was a hoot.

The trauma that caused me to leave both forever. Damn funny.

I accidentally sent a message to trade asking why I’m so dumb ( was supposed to be a whisper) and I got a lot of great answers! Lol

1 Like

Many years ago there was a notorious troll on our server’s trade chat. I got him to get a forced name change and he named his character after my bank alt (with special characters).

That’s all I have.

Probably the guess the name of the song via lyrics. We had one on the forums but for movies but referencing them indirectly

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

The vigilantes came after you huh? That is unfort.

I remember some db raggin’ on my Paladin because he wasn’t riding the quest Charger but on beginner Warhorse. Apparently I’d hit the wrong button on my mount bar. So I just began cycling through my many many mounts until he finally shut up. Never said a word to him. Which was unusual, but I was laughing pretty hard.

1 Like

3 Likes

The whispers you get triggering people are always more funny than trade will ever be

Back in TBC trash talking all the other groups in Kara on a Tuesday night.

One I recall recently wasn’t Trade, was ZM general chat and Tauren players were talking about not getting any love, I stepped up and said I will love any and all the big buff Tauren and HMT ladies.

Funny thing is, actually had a few /flirt with me in Haven after I said that.

Won’t be funny to you guys but there was a guy on the Turalyon realm back in Wrath named Shado and he used to live in one of the trees in old Org. When people ran by he would laser them with a Jewelcrafting stone

He would also troll chat constantly and his famous response was NOU and people would copy him (remember this was before chat was throttled) and so you would come into trade chat sometimes and all you would see is
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
NOU
:laughing:
Was a hilarious time, lots of jokes in chat.

I remember one time I decided to make a Female Void Elf with a pretty… suggestive… name. I wondered how far it would level before being prompted for a name change.

When I entered Stormwind, I typed “Sup” into trade chat. Within seconds, I was logged out and flagged for a rename.

I was surprised how swift it was. Makes me laugh.