What is your favorite class?

Warlock, OP or utterly broken, i’ll always stick with it.

2 Likes

Holy Priest. I know it’s not meta but I love the spec and class.

2 Likes

I always return to paladin. Prot is so much fun.

1 Like

Mistweaver monk. We might not be in a great spot right now but I love the play style of the spec!

Although I did just level a Holy Paladin and that may give my monk a run for her chi.

3 Likes

Shaman.

I like the class fantasy and the elemental powers .

Hope elemental gets a rework someday and can be more lightningtastic and less lava.

2 Likes

Being a druid helps you understand how you are part of something greater; beyond politics or agendas you’re part of existence itself.
Also helps that I can conjoke my way through anything.

1 Like

People will not ride me IRL, but jump on the opportunity to do so in game.

Druid is BiS.

1 Like

Death Knights I like their lore and abilities. I been playing dual wield Frost Death Knight even if its not a popular spec I ENJOY it.
Suffer Well!

3 Likes

No, it’s a Hard Death Knight Life.
):<

1 Like

Priests! I love playing Holy and they have some of the best Tier pieces <3

Also, RP wise, Auchenai are just so dope.

2 Likes

you’d like shadow priest maybe. you’re just more of an old god cultist as spriest compared to a chaos magic wizard

2 Likes

Used to be hunter in the earlier days and later became warrior Wotlk era. I was survival hunter during vanilla - bc, but when they nerf down my melee damage I used to crit high in bc. I lost interest because now I have to rely on range than have melee and range doing good damage in pvp. Warrior took over that slot and their gameplay got better ever since while Survival just went some magical random route.

1 Like

I like casters, especially ones that cast lightning magics. So that makes shaman my favorite. That said, I have been enjoying rogue a lot. Outlaw has grown on me though I wish I could hide my off hand weapon since the spec uses a pistol a lot.

1 Like

Try and play other classes but I always return to warrior. Smash things in the face with a shield, charging things. Sword & board. There’s just nothing else like warrior. Some people got a warrior in them, some people don’t :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

I do not really have a favorite class, but any of the melee classes are awesome. I love the mage as the best caster for me, and hunters are also really fun to play and level.

1 Like

My favourite class is a warlock. Do I have him leveled to 60. Nope

2 Likes

As someone that plays solo mostly, I like all classes - except for Warrior - they just don’t have the survivability of the other classes…

1 Like

My top three are shaman, warrior, and warlock.

1 Like

Shaman for life. Everything about their aesthetics to the way they play is just overall awesome.

1 Like