What is your fave mount?

Flight Form…

Yeah, it isn’t really a mount but it is my favorite. Too bad it will probably never be useful again.

1 Like

The red one is a drop from valajar paragon boxes

My favorite is infinite timereaver and fallen charger

Top 5 (probably): Turbo Flying Machine, Warlord’s Deathwheel, Venomhide Ravasaur, Smoky Charger, Mage Disk

I really want the Handmaiden!!

This game has mounts?

I have quite a few mounts! Some of my favorites are:

Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent: I was super stoked when this thing dropped for me, I wanna say during WoD. I threw so many alts against those world bosses! I find the monochromatic design beautiful.

Ny’alotha Allseer: This thing is ultra creepy and I love that about it! Totally didn’t earn it through my own merit. =p

Phosphorescent Stone Drake: I read like three books of A Song of Ice and Fire while camping for Aeonaxx. I love the way you fight him when he actually does appear. (For those who don’t know, he flies all over the zone, it’s pretty intense.)

Kor’kron Juggernaut: At first, I was quite depressed because I was actually able to kill Mythic Garrosh through some degree of personal contribution to the group during the brief time between the introduction of Mythic and the start of WoD, but I just never won the roll. Later in WoD, a friend lent me a lot of gold so I could buy it off BMAH. I was so grateful.

There are probably a lot more. I’ve been less active in SH and DF, so I’m missing more mounts from those expansions, but over the years I struggled to collect so many and, consequently, those mounts are quite meaningful to me.

The mount I don’t have that I’m most hoping to get right now is the Shackled Urzal. I love how creepy it is. (Apparently, I like scary things. xD ) One of these days it’ll drop!

1 Like

Yeah just looked it has the exact same problems. Its just a recolor of the same rig.

Kind funny how i never noticed either over a decade.

Can’t unsee now lol.

Honestly?
The Shaman Orderhall mount :heart_eyes:

After that, I’d probably say ‘Drake of the South Wind’ that I got from Al’Akir :slight_smile:

Mounts enrichened by the lore of your character’s journey are grand, as are dragon mounts. :heart:

(Also, literal elemental or elemental-themed mounts are always very very cool!)

2 Likes

Pandarian Phoenix - All Models, Midnight Corsair, Felsteel Mech Boy, and the SL Raseberry mount!

Vicious black bonesteed and vicious white bonesteed :heart_eyes: and all the SL horses

I just got my 500 mount achievement and I love the spectral otter mount. I have a lot of different mounts I like so it’s hard to pinpoint which ones I like the most.

Rusty Mechanocrawler and lil’ donkey

it was funny cuz it had dropped for my warlock when i was leveling during bfa doing soma timewalking cuz i was trying to farm rep for tabards tmog sand it just dropped randomly off a mob lol i was like whoa what the heck

2 Likes

People sleep on it cause it’s cash shop but the chameleon fey dragon has always been one of my favorites. It’s pretty much always changing colors and that’s more than 95% of my other mounts do.

Still use it as the flying mount on my non-mechagnome characters that don’t have class hall mounts. That may sound like a lot of qualifiers but it’s about a third of all my characters making it most common if only narrowly.

1 Like

ironclad frostclaw.
Naturally alliance has the best armor kit for their wolves.

Arcanist’s Manasaber

The cherry on top of completing the Suramar questline. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Shu-Zen may be a lowly store mount, but he’s still the cutest puppers around.

Shackled Ur’zul and Invincible, so unique with great detail.

2 Likes

My favorite mount is the one I don’t have, and 5 minutes after I get that mount, my favorite will once again be the Junkheap Drifter.

2 Likes