What is wrong with an evil Horde?

Oh yeah does too! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Actually, you know what, Activision had retcon so many things already, might as well do a soft-retcon of the nuking of Darnassus and Theramoore, and just don’t mention those BS explicitly anymore.

We shouldn’t even HAVE BElves and Pandaren! We shoulda had NElves and Hozen!

Savage themes! Savage themes! Savage themes!

No we shouldn’t. Blizzard made the right choices. Belves are horde and that is good.

pretty sure it’s still someones idealistic self-insert fantasy

About as far I can go with the current “horde is a family” Though the marines absolute justice would be a thing fitting for Alliance being villainous.

Blizzard are fans of the series given that shaman legendary :P.

Obligatory ignore erevien coz he is baiting.

1 Like

Not what I signed up for, man.

Most players picked the Horde for an X-men style of fantasy: a group of outcasts struggling to survive in a world that hates them.

While Blizzard can write compelling antagonists, they’ve failed twice now with the horde. The horde shouldn’t be a villain faction. Maybe with some characters, but we should never have an evil racial leader again.

8 Likes

The evil Horde wasn’t what sold me the faction back in WC3 and V-WotLK.

1 Like

You know, its not just that Blizzard never told the Horde players they were going to make them evil. They continue to deny they have done so while still shaming the Horde.

If Blizzard were to admit they had decided to make the Horde evil, then everyone could faction change or leave the game and let people play what they wanted. Yes, there would still be a lot of people pissed at the rug of their faction being pulled out, but at least it would eventually be over.

Better than dribs and drabs of “look how evil your faction was”.

5 Likes