What is up with the gladiator mount this season.. and why does it look like something from Shadowlands?

I’m legit curious what is going on? It seems like some asset left behind from shadowlands, the model isn’t from anything even in this expansion and seems very winged and bad.

3 Likes

Well, I suppose that a lot of this expansion is underground. And there could be, like bats. Or something. :dracthyr_a1: They never really showed us the BFA protos either.

Yeah, little Venthyr bat you buy for 5k anima.

1 Like

I see, so blizzard is going for the very mysterious direction. They want to keep us on our toes and introduce it later, nothing to do with being lazy or the fact that it’s a venthyr bat from Shadowlands. I’ve seen the entire community complaining and crying about how bad the bat thing even looks too.

I think Blizzard should look into changing the model into an armored version of the raid mount to avoid the fallout from another bad decision.

Almost everyone complained about it but to no avail.

1 Like

Sounds like what they are doing with MMR too. Everyone has complained but to no avail.

Making a huge, very toxic MMR problem that is putting pro competitive hot head players in with low ranked players and then wondering why people are cussing each other out.

Blizzard is creating a toxic game by doing this and then throwing there hands in the air unable to figure out why people are being toxic.

If they are giving out old models I want touched up nertherdrake like they did t2

Screw the bat

I think the idea of bat mount is kinda cool but the execution went wrong.

For example the Obsidian Gravewing from Shadowlands would have been much cooler glad mount than this.

I mean glad mounts since Legion were imo all really cool looking but this one is meh.

There were posts on both US/EU forums, petition on Reddit asking Blizzard to change or at least adjust this expansion glad mount but Blizzard ignored all of that. Sad.

As someone who has achieved gladiator and 2400 in solo shuffle, I can’t say I like this mount.

Whats the glad mount again?

Forged Gladiator Fel Bat for this season. Basically old Legion model with armor.