What is the most skimpy armor that males can equip in this game?

So I am wondering if this game has anything like FFXIV’s Courel Beach Briefs for males? Or FFXIV has a new set from it’s nier raid tier for type 2b bottoms that is fantastic.

Anything like that here?

Like very skimpy clothing.

Perfect for my Kul’Tiran.

4 Likes

Oh Sunwell, the mental image just gave this belf a traumatic breakdown… :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Please don’t op…

7 Likes

most stuff from vanilla, like loin cloths, pretty much the rest you can just transmog off yourself.

2 Likes

Can’t say about cloth, but I have a belf monk with a Tarzan transmog.

Oh! Any armor type works :smiley: and I’d love to see, muahaha.

Oh dear… I can already picture it…

Pardon me, I think I need something to purge my mind of this mental image.

OK, here you go:

2 Likes

Real Warriors don’t wear armor pfft what are you, afraid?

I got you fam, just look at this goodness.

1 Like

I’m sure Blizz is working on the “Hide Pants” option. With customization being one of the things they mentioned for Shadowlands, it would be a great time to add customizable underpants!

2 Likes

I forget if the legplates came with the skirt I have mogged or not but if they do it’s really a missed opportunity.

oooh I hope we get thongs and jockstraps

Is this for an arena character?

Because what a way to die…

EdDie Hall and the mountain are both strong man types (kul tiran).

1 Like

furry alert

I was thinking of the player version when I typed that. Hey, strongman and Jaina Proudmore body types are fine in that case.

The player version is quite literally how Eddie Hall looked before he started working out to “cut”. Basically the KT body is literally the kind of body you want when you work out. The fat provides insulation and energy to the muscles. A big abdomen is due to strengthened muscles which prevent hernias when lifting heavy wight, while also acting as a strong bridge for lower and upper body.

Of course, I may be biased. I am built like a blood elf and I always envied strong men types.

2 Likes

Zandalari males in starter robes shirtless

:stuck_out_tongue::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

This is the one thing FFXIV really does better than WoW. :frowning: