What is the most hated race?

/taunts aggressively

also i’d have to say most belfs.
and trolls.

can’t rip off something if you started before it.

2 Likes

I think it’s a tossup between:

• Blood elves - Have an inescapable stigma of being too pretty for the Horde and are widely despised for making up the majority of Horde player characters for 15+ years
  • Void elves - Added over a race that people had spent years requesting as an Alliance counterpart to blood elves and had to be given barber options copied over from the latter to make them more palatable to fans of the former. Now have the ire of blood elf fans because of void/high elf fans who want the race to copy even more from blood elves (paladins, demon hunters, green eyes, control of Silvermoon or the Ghostlands, etc.)
  • High elves - Related to the above, are hated for the endless posts about how they should have a spot on the Alliance race list over more unique races, how void elves should have paladins to let people have the complete high elf paladin package (despite the class being anathema to void elves and not a significant part of high elven culture), how Blizzard should merge all Thalassian elves into one neutral race, etc.
  • Mechagnomes - Least played race in the game; held in contempt by the community for their cyborg gymnast-like appearances, being derived from what was already one of the least popular Alliance races, being a separate race from gnomes instead of barber options, and probably most importantly, being added to the Alliance over sethrak, a race that people on both factions were dead set on believing would be the Alliance foil to vulpera (despite next to nothing supporting it)
  • Dracthyr - Generally disliked for their slender frames, being another compromise on a requested playable race, dragons in this case, and are played because they’re the only race that can be evokers, as most people would make evokers of other races if given the opportunity

I think Mechagnomes are probably the race people would dislike the most but internally, for their own playing tastes.

Honestly people have been nothing but nice to me ingame, if anything people are like Mechagnome?? NICE

Whereas most other races i play people are indifferent.

1 Like

I play kul tiran and mechagnome.

My only elves are alts of alts.

I’m the true 1%

1 Like

The answer is blood elves.

Also it’s really disturbing how people call mechagnomes diaper gnomes. You’re weird and should feel weird.

1 Like

I like you, Duffle. I’m sure my Mechagnome and Kul Tiran would like ya as well.

Jeez, all the races in the game are cartoons. How can y’all hate cartoons?

1 Like

Blizz are the ones that gave them diapers instead of pants though.

He has a point there :grin:

The amazing

Or rat