What is the last Dragonflight quest required to start TWW?

The article says you need to be level 70 and have completed all the dragonflight quests to start TWW?
What is the last quest I need to have to make the TWW chain pop?
I have searched wowhead and it’s giving me a headache , but I cant find this information anywhere.
Does this include Emerald dream quests and Forbidden Reach quests?
Scream AUUGGH! like Charlie Brown and pulls remaining hair out!

3 Likes

I’d be surprised if you have to do anything in DF to access TWW. I don’t believe we’ve ever had to play a previous expansion to access the current one?

*Dragon riding quest maybe?

1 Like

I would guess none. The prepatch takes place in the old world/vanilla zones.

We have not.

To start TWW, you’ll go to a main city and get a pop up that will breadcrumb you to the start of the expansion.

1 Like

“Players who have reached level 70 will receive an introductory quest and then will be directed to visit Dalaran to start. Players under level 70 will be immediately directed to Dalaran.”

You don’t need to be 70 to start

1 Like

Guys, he’s talking about the prepatch quest that starts before the event.

You need to have completed the Tyr questline, which is bovine excrement.

4 Likes

Which article?

“Strange visions are calling to the heroes of Azeroth. Players who have reached level 70 and have completed the final chapter of the Dragonflight questline will be called to take their next steps into the story leading into The War Within with the first part of the “Visions of Azeroth” questline.”

Overview article on the war within begins post View Full Article

1 Like

man, if i have to do a last quest for DF, i would be mad.
DF was so bland, but the world map was pretty enjoyable.

1 Like

this is what i was waiting to hear. I wonder what level is the minimum for starting though