What is the incentive to being alliance?

/casts Fishing

Because we’re the good guys. BOOM!

Really though, I started here with friends. I stayed because I like to RP. I also feel like the Alliance is more stable and cohesive. I like that.

1 Like

Well i BFA the starter city doesn’t make me want to rage quit every time I look at it.

6 Likes

Any game I try to play with factions, I always go for what the community underdog’s are, it just so happens that the Alliance were once I joined up (7.3.5) also the rp here is really nice.

I was Horde for a very long time because of RL friends. When the train wreck that is WoD came out all my friends who played quite the game, so I switched to Alliance. I was always Alliance at heart.

Lore.

I tried pretty much everything at first until I slowly got to know the game’s lore and realised which kind of Azerothian I wanted and wanted not to be. Alliance got my heart.

5 Likes

Night Elves

(charming smile) :grin:

4 Likes

I am not factionist. I play both factions to experience the full story.

7 Likes

If you like playing with less people, that’s a highlight of playing Alliance.

It’s the reason why I decided to main Horde a week or so into BFA.

More attractive aesthetics and more interesting stories, in my opinion, plus with Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei, a more pronounced intermingling of Light and Shadow, which is something I really enjoy RPing.

Horde is very cliquey and overzealous, from my experience. Plus I’m really only into Elves and Forsaken.

4 Likes

Dwarves

(Flex)

6 Likes

I would answer, but my opinions on the ladies in the Alliance Faction may have gotten me onto several lists. :frowning:

Okay, there’s those guys too :slight_smile:

You are what we call Bifactual. Like me :smiley:

3 Likes

Friends and looking like a dashing rogue with this wonderful moostache.

1 Like

I like the races, I like the cities, I like the aesthetics overall. I just feel more connected to the Alliance. /shrug

Female dwarves are amazing as well.

I am enjoying finally seeing the story from both sides now, though. But I’ve now had moments where I’ve forgotten which faction I was playing at the time. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t play ally anymore, but I will admit, I did like killing trolls and tauren in PVP far more than humans and elves. It is just far more satisfying taking down a beast.

Dwarf beards. Night elf dancing. Draenei waggle. Thicc and delicious Kul Tiran ladies.

I’ve played alliance since vanilla. My guild has existed in one form or another since then.

Guess it’s sunk costs. I wouldn’t mind trying mythic raiding but my server doesn’t really support that anymore. On either faction.

Leveled this character horde actually to see both sides of the story and faction changed because I enjoyed it more than my mage. Don’t currently have a max level horde toon.

I’ve posted this before, so I’m just gonna give the cliff notes version.

• Always played horde.
  • DH’s came out, I wanted to make an alliance and horde to see both sides of the story.
  • Made the alliance one and figured out you can’t have two DH’s.
  • Now I’m in an awesome guild with great friends, so I don’t see a point in returning to the horde.
3 Likes

I prefer Alliance because I love the character models and the cities more.

4 Likes