What is the cutest race in the game?

Gnomes Im always sad when doing Alliance scenarios and I dont get turned into a gnome.

Ill never make on tho it plays to the appeal of how cute they are and how much I want to eat them.

1 Like

Gnomes are not cute. I actually finds the males ugly and hard to look at. The female Gnomes can pass for kind of cute but the award for current cute playable or unplayable for me is the Vulpera right now.

Oh and please don’t mind my opinion. I didn’t like it when they added Pandaren but here we are.

Thats a dragon.

3 Likes

Uhhhhhhh goblins :upside_down_face:

In Gnome form, and adorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Gnomes are definitely cute, and Blizz needs to let me hang out with Skyguard Khatie!

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Skyguard_Khatie

Look at that exalted text! Blizz are truly the cruelest people around for not letting me take her on a date.

1 Like

Tortollenians…

A turtle has made it to the water…

1 Like

how come vulpera has full animations and clothes as if it were a playable race? hek-kekekekhek

This is why my cheeks are armored.

I was tired of this elf pinching me all of the time.

2 Likes

This is nauseatingly adorable… I need to go kick a bunny or something to feel evil again.

Omg the facial expression with that stretch!!! Too cute!!!

The obvious answer is Blood Elf.

With what we have right now, I’d have to go with gnomes, or bushy bearded dwarves. I can’t decide so I’ll go with vulpera!!! lmao

I know, I"m of absolutely NO HELP or usefulness.

You’re a traitor to the Gnomes.

Seeing the one on the left in a bra and panties was mortifying.

I think something is wrong with your voice to text… that isn’t how you spell Night Elves

1 Like

Come on now. Be cool brother. /pinch

Anyone who disagrees with her even after see her transmog deserves a lot of jail time.

3 Likes

Vulpera.
Second place: Gnolls because of how they run around on those tiny little feet.

Silly question we all know it is us Gnomes

3 Likes