What is that big pink ball spell mage casts that can do big damage?

It really isn’t though. You are inside a building and Mage kills everyone from outside the building in 1 shot. How you prevent it? You don’t.

I just hate people using the oh just prevent the really busted thing from happening when it shouldn’t happen in the first place and this is why people have left this game in the millions. Saying it can be prevented is a copout meme troll response and you know it.

It’s just bad design. Lets hope the Devs stop drinking and do better to stop making bad ideas that are broken.

It’s not okay to be doing 50-80k dmg to multiple people and you can’t stop it. The only fact is there are just going to be less people doing PvP or BGs. It’s not preventable, there are going to be more and more mages running in groups 1 shotting each others team making for really really bad PvP and team fights.

Just have it not go through walls and reduce it’s damage by 75% better yet remove it and say sorry for having it in the game in the first place. Just start fixing the long list of broken things starting with this one. Easy fix.

i guess my advice is not to AFK in the beserker hut?

like where are you seeing buildings in pvp? in bgs ? in arena? why are you turtled inside a building.

you can stop it though.

WSG and TP. Has a 60 yard range . Can kill the EFC through walls .

EoTS… can clear the entire opposing team in mid with 1 shot . Again not much room to dodge .

In AV if not noticed , it can kill everyone inside a tower . No place to run etc etc

It has multiple uses in BG… I can see it not been a big deal in arenas though

1 Like

yeah if the EFC is oblivious. what it comes down to, and what you specifically state is

if you dont notice the big pink kamehameha blast about to rock your FC then yeah… but thats entirely on you and not the game design. Thats pretty much the same for any cooldown. if you dont notice the ret popping wings on your FC, the result is going to be the same. If you dont notice combustion, or stormkeeper, or void eruption, or convoke, or … pretty much any major offensive cd the result is going to be the same.

if you want to make the arguement that offensive cooldowns are too oppressive in general and we need to go back to a time where consistent damage outside of cooldowns could still do work, then yeah. i agree. but Arcanosphere is not an outlier. Everyone’s got an arcanosphere, its just the OP didnt know what it was or how to play around it. now that they do, i cannot imagine they have the same issues.

I don’t mind the damage , however the range is too long and spells going through barriers is just stup1d. Now the Hunters can do it too . What about LOS ?

Are you just willfully trying to say the opposite? Why don’t you want the game to be better? The stance you are taking is to deliberately have the game be worse.

It is the game design. If the mage is on the other side of the wall how can you stop him? You have to spend 10 secs or more just getting to where the mage is. He is out of LoS and killing everyone through a wall. Hence it can’t be stopped.

How about the Devs stop designing abilities they were clearly drunk when they came up with the idea. I know you are trolling so gonna stop feeding ya.

Just fix the game design so there aren’t super broken abilities that has no counter gameplay around that ruins the overall PvP experience. We need more players not less.

arcanosphere moves in a straight line… so instead of taking 10 seconds to move to the mage, take .5seconds and electric slide to the left.

I mean both is bad my buddy got 38 kills with it doing 50-80k dmg per hit on an enemy. I just can’t imagine any reasonable person thinks 1 spell 1 shotting an entire team through a wall is okay. They need to stop with broken game mechanics, its that simple. LoS needs to matter of course.

You can’t justify something being broken by saying to not get hit by it. People will just play other games. Then people wonder why the game feels empty.

Gonna have to ignore that troll, it’s so obvious. No one can think like that. However this is why Retail is a meme because of how broken and awful the state of the game is. You just got to admire how bad it is.

okay abomb