What is something you oppose the majority of the WoW community over?

They should get rid of flying altogether and replace flight paths with portals similar to FFXIV’s system.

Thank god downvotes don’t exist anymore, I’d get bombarded.

1 Like

I enjoyed doing pathfinder, all of them.

I liked all the expansions except Cata. Used to dislike BC but putting an alt through it again recently changed my mind.

6 Likes

GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT CRAZY TALK, STOMPY.

3 Likes

Tauren and draenei rogues. I don’t understand why some people think it is impossible for either of them to have thieves, murderers, and assassins among their populations despite the numerous amounts of them we see in the Twilight’s hammer, pirate crews and other criminal groups.

1 Like

Ah hell, let’s throw out another one.

Legion is a mediocre expansion that gets more credit than it’s due because it’s between two really REALLY bad expansions.

4 Likes

Uh… pineapples aren’t meant to be on pizza because PINEAPPLES ARE PIZZA!

3 Likes

I wish that flying had not been introduced, if only to avoid the strife that has ensued over how it should be obtained. It should be a reward for hard work, not an entitlement. Saving up gold in the good old days was a challenge for almost everybody. Now, the only way to make a challenge fair is Pathfinder. It is only viable solution - but it needs to be resigned from the ground up.

< Aliel > casts Devine Shild to reduce all damage taken due to attacks.

2 Likes

Cataclysm wasn’t that bad. It had a major problem with overexposure to Dragon Soul due to content drought, but it honestly wasn’t bad. I think most of the hate comes from it coming directly after WotLK, which is the favorite/second favorite for many people. Add in that with Tol Barad not being as good as Wintergrasp and Dragon Soul’s content drought, it gets way more hate than deserved.

3 Likes

Allied races are the dumbest addition to the game. Ever.

8 Likes

I would also like to go to Farahlon.

And I want to do that with my playable Ogre. They were, by far, my favorite way to attack in the RTS. I would torment my college roommate with hordes of mindless building punchers on bloodlust. (Recalled it was Alliance I could polymorph with).

I’m not the only one!? By god I thought I was alone in this world!
Why are people so intent on throwing out the baby with the bathwater? The expansion sucked largely because of the cut content and people cooped up in garrisons. What was awful about seeing a (mostly) pristine karabor?

I agree with this, in fact…

Legion should have been two expansions. The second expansion being taking the fight to Argus and not a paltry lead-up storywise to storming Antorus. The Legion had been there as the boogieman and we summarily defeat them in a year canonically?

1 Like

A stablished character turning gay out of nowhere(especially the ones known to like the opposite sex) woud only make people go mad, but i have nothing against a brand new gay characater.

5 Likes

Raiding is stupid and I wish endgame didn’t revolve around it.

10 Likes

I’ll take whatever LGBT+ bone they throw me at this point.

1 Like

(comes Grøm with cookies since I agree)

:cookie:

3 Likes

I think the game’s lore is pretty well done for the most part but people don’t know what nuance is and don’t get anything if it’s not in their faces.

4 Likes

Casual is really a definition of time investment and shouldn’t be used to denote people of lower skill.

7 Likes

My couple two are:

1. I’d like to see cross-faction PvE through raids / dungeons (while maintaining faction lines for PvP in BGs and in the world)

2. I don’t mind micro-transactions as I recognize that is the paradigm we live with in 2019.

8 Likes

Oh I have another one. The yeti suit killed any desire to ever log into retail again. Immersion breaking macrotransaction BS.

1 Like

True if that means to suggest that stories can be slightly different when retold.