What is something you oppose the majority of the WoW community over?

For example. I’d like to see us go back to alternate Draenor one day. I want to see the Ogre continent that exists on the in game map in the bottom left hand corner, and it infuriates me.

PLEASE! Don’t kill me for saying this…

What’s yours?

15 Likes

High M+ is more challenging than Mythic raiding.

8 Likes

Since I have no idea what the majority of the WoW community thinks other than to play WoW more or less the only valid thing I could oppose is playing the game, more or less.

I don’t know if it’s the majority or not but…

I hate Lone Wolf for hunters. It goes against everything hunter. If you want to play a class without a pet, there are several other choices for you.

13 Likes

Yea but its the only way to get an archer in the game.

11 Likes
8 Likes

I like Anduin, i think he’s a fine king.

A little sheltered and naive, but thats why the other leaders are there to help.

He’s learning a lot from greymane.

23 Likes

i like sylvanas

12 Likes

I love Sylvanas and Pathfinder and I couldn’t picture a future of WoW without them

7 Likes

Roleplay is as valid in this game as raiding.

38 Likes

Vashj’ir was a good zone COME AT ME, BROS!

27 Likes

yea, i never understood this. this game has dnd written all over it and it’s classified as an mmo rpg. you’d think people would be more receptive to roleplaying

10 Likes

I’ll take a shot.

I have no problem with OTHERS doing RP, and certainly I love(d) the lore in this game world.

However, every time I try to RP… it’s so slow and booooring. Perhaps I’ve only run with bad groups, but… seriously, I don’t get how you guys do it.

And this is a from a guy who has done his share of DnD.

3 Likes

I think lfg and lfr are good for the game.

12 Likes

I disagree, but I do think M+ is ruined by having a timer on it.

5 Likes

Hmmm, yeah sometimes it’s a matter of finding the group that’s good for you. Plot planning and finding people that run more action-oriented things helps, but at that point you’d need to look for a roleplay guild. Those are hit or miss, and I’m saying that as someone who guild-masters a roleplay guild.

4 Likes

I’m not sure where the majority is on this anymore…

but I have changed my mind on flying. I actually think the game would be better without it, despite knowing that is never going to happen.

8 Likes

There’s no way to tell what the majority thinks. Screeching on the forums isn’t indicative of anything.

1 Like

We should have more exclusives and challenging content. Not less.

3 Likes

WoD was the best xpac.

Bwahahaha. Couldn’t keep a straight face.

For my suggestion, I’d like to see the entire faction dynamic changed, the more drastically the better. What I want most… is for there to still be 2 factions, but for horde/alliance to be combined and a new actually bad faction be created. Like, sylvie loyalists and some alliance traitors could go team up with the jailer.

1 Like