What is odd about this pic

https://imgur.com/HrvDca7

Look closely at how odd that is.

Looks like Alliance Favoritism!

The Scandal!
Scratch that.
https://i.imgur.com/HrvDca7.png

so all alliance races can be priests. There is tons of alliance favortism in games but this isn’t one chief. Priests have been the most boring gameplay and cosmetically based class for almost its entire life time. Now since all alliance races can be warriors and priests that means all of them have to be paladins. Thats more favoritism.

INB4 Void elf paladin debatacle.

BuT cAmP tUrAjO (or whatever it was called).

P.S. Yrel did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Oh you wanna try to bring up Paladins!

The horde has more races that can be shamans then the alliance has races that can be Paladin.
Also more races that can be druids then alliance!

My point is every race should be added to priest

It’s also noted that All alliance races can be Mages and only two can’t be mages on horde!

Rogue is fine as it’s 2 and 2

imo it should be pretty even for most classes.

Except for the two faction based classes.
if horde has 9 shaman races then the Alliance should in turn also have 9 Paladin classes.

1 Like

Alliance has more shamans than horde has paladins. Horde paladin: belf, tauren, zandalari.

Alliance shaman: Dark iron, Dwarf, Kul’tiran, Draenei.

Alliance doesn’t have enough warlocks though.

Yes, but it is 9 Shamans on the horde vs the 5 Paladins on alliance the Classes that was faction based should be equal.

My Argument is fair. If every race can be X class on one side it should be so on the other. If one faction has X class amounts on one side it should be the same on the other with the Exception of Paladin and Shaman.

Horde is a shamanistic faction founded by the master shaman himself green jesus.
On the other hand the alliance is a band of self victimizing races who tell stories of where the horde touched them. The alliance wasnt founded with the light being at the core of their faction so thats no surprise. If anything in classic the only race that cared about the light were the humans.

Thrall was not the “Master Shaman” He was just a Shaman at the time.

It also changed from Warcraft 3 as the Forsaken joined etc.

The Alliance for the most part was far more A light bearing Faction then the horde was a Shamanistic faction

i strongly disagree >_>. When classic came out 3/4 horde races were shaman making it a shamanistic faction. On alliance side 2/4 can be paladins. Horde was destined to always have more shamans than the alliance was to have paladins.

The strange thing in that screenshot is that rogue is selected, but its giving the info for a priest.

2 Likes

Night Elf Paladin just like…Delas Moonfang

1 Like

I was hovering over priest class so the two races that can’t be them would be blanked out.

I say otherwise in that area as we have already seen more races come to be paladins. We also in lore do have a Night Elf Paladin so we have seen it is very possible for them to turn into a Paladin.

So my Suggestion would be simply Make Kul’Tiran Paladin and Night Elf.

i support night elf paladin

1 Like

Meh, everyone can be DKs

we have one night elf paladin and one orc druid, make it happen blizz.

And to make it fair give the horde one more Paladin race. Either Forsaken or to be more fair with how the extra Shaman became a thing make High Mountain Tauren a Paladin race.

All it takes is one person to change beliefs of many.

Also there are 3 Night Elf Paladins.

Looooooooooooool

Yeah. No.

I’m still confused on why HM Tauren can’t be priests. Makes no sense.

Orcs, I can understand to an extent.

Also I think it looks alliance favored cause Alliance have longer race names.

Rala Wildheart at Warspear is the orc druid

h ttps://wow.gamepedia.com/Rala_Wildheart