What is microsoft doing?

since microsoft bought blizzard I’ve experienced: multiple errors trying to accept a eula from DIFFERENT browsers as suggested, my credit card address reverted to an address from 6 years ago that isn’t associated with my current credit card therefore I have to buy wow tokens through paypal because I cannot change the address for that card on the website, dungeons bosses aren’t dropping loot, and game masters with no understanding of the mechanics for abilities in season of discovery have threatened to permanently ban me for asking to speak with a different game master.

And people thought microsoft would be better than activision.:rofl: microsoft is taking a hands off approach to blizzard and blizzard’s incompetence is showing.

2 Likes

do you miss Bobby yet?

2 Likes

27833 post sheeesh lol

1 Like

Is this a Parody Post? :thinking:

Maybe your post should go to the CUSTOMER SUPPORT forum.

Na. CS forums can see what tickets you have put in. They have referenced mine before. n So this person claiming that a GM threatened to ban them for asking to speak to another GM…over on CS, a blue would have seen that being said, would have fact checked and probably would have removed the post. I highly doubt what OP said happened actually happened.

I’m just having connection issues since Microsoft bought it. That’s all.

1 Like

I did try to post there first. every single thing happened, and if I could post screenshots of the conversation here I would.

copied and pasted:

Continuing to submit tickets on this issue will not change this course, and it also keeps us from assisting others. I understand this isn’t what you want to hear, but I don’t want to sell you any false hope either.

I must also state if you continue to submit tickets related to this issue, they will not receive a response and will result in disciplinary action up to and including permanent account closure. This is a path we absolutely do not want to take.

also, out of curiosity, why do people consistently accuse others of lying in posts? what possible reason would anyone have to post about a situation that is not true?