What is going on with AK?

SignsofKelani

Basically a man boy who makes pretty informative videos on Youtube and does a lot of PTR testing.

I think you mean Salami…

also blizz is shut off AK after i think it’s 10-15 weeks since the inception of AK? new patch --> AK collects for x weeks --> AK shuts off till new patch. blizz has mentioned this on multiple occasions

Oh yeah, btw here is confirmation on the AK for this week.

2 Likes

Unbelievable, I actually typed in **** in the title and they edited it out.

And dollars to donuts the top mythic guilds are nowhere near 50… there is FAR more important draws on their time then grinding stuff.

I bet their just waiting for the catchup mechanic…

I got this guy to 120 about 2 weeks ago and im already level 40+ neck, didn’t even break a sweat.

There are 15 people currently at 50. A lot more at 49.

This is one time I would have liked to see someone post on their main. Probably less than 1% of players are at 50.

I guess based on zero’s numbers make than less than .0000001%

1 Like

Wowprogress.

My characters range from 32-42 with the bulk of them around 35. I’m spread very thin in this expansion.

Lol, no they aren’t. Not in the least. I would wager less than 1% of players are 50. Hell, I’d be willing to wager less than 1% are past 48.

Hell, according to this, there’s only NINE players in the ENTIRE US that are at 50. NINE. Out of Millions. Not even 100 are 49. MAYBE 500 are at 48.

I would not be shocked if they do a mini-patch before 8.2 to add more AK in the files when they realize that people still aren’t close to 50, because 8.2 is ending the neck levels.

Back in January it was posted that AK improvements would end today.

Second bullet point under Heart of Azeroth.

1 Like

So a mod edits the op’s post, but does not answer his question…

we have a few months till 8.2.

getting to 50 before then without AK is pretty realistic. i am 46 and do not do any grinding.

The janitors can do cleanup, but they’re not community managers who can get in touch with the devs. Anyway, it’s already been answered. They gave out the date on the forums and in the 8.1 patch notes.

Nope that is the average level of peoples necks, if you do your weekly islands it is probably a little higher than that.

Mine is also 42. (without doing island expeditions)

I think the mods in charge of editing posts and reviewing flags are not allowed to post here.

Also, this change was announced months ago, back in 2018. If OP payed attention to the youtuber’s video, I am sure he could have answered his own question.

Heart of Azeroth

• Artifact “Knowledge” will resume accruing as soon as Season 2 begins, increasing the effect of AP earned by 30%.
  • That will be the first of ten increments. Knowledge will again pause after the week of March 26th.
  • Note that the Heart of Azeroth currently has a maximum level of 50. This cap will increase in the Rise of Azshara update, along with significant changes to the underlying system.

Blues told us when it would end when they started it back up.

I’m more or less also 41/42 on my main character. I don’t chase ap at all. Too boring.

Besides i haven given up on this expac. I don’t have the time, energy, or interest to be a heroic/mythic raider anymore. My time dies in 15 days so.

The heck with hardcore grinding.

Hah
Okay there.