What is a Twink?

I enjoy reading these comments.

1 Like

No luup is correct, Bear has nothing to do with dom or sub, it’s purely a body descriptor. Typically a husky hairy guy. He’s wrong on otter though, otter is a husky twink (ie no body hair) and twink is a lithe (skinny) young looking guy with little to no body hair.

1 Like

Desperate horniness.

4 Likes

Given OP’s post history, this probably means what I think it means.

1 Like

Given OPs post it clearly means exactly what you think it means.

2 Likes

LOL. Keep telling yourself that. The stereotype is that the bear is dominant, and he’s looking for a twink. And from personal experience with friendships I can tell you there’s truth to that.

to find the answer search google for the many videos on it ( don’t do this unless you are into that kind of thing).

2 Likes

Do you know what a stereotype is?

1 Like

I do. I have friends of many types. Do you? There’s a reason why stereotypes exist. It’s true they ignore the exceptions. But these are exceptions.

I never met a straight guy or a sub who called himself a “bear”.

Did you really just retreat with the i have gay friends excuse?

1 Like

Sub rogues can’t be be a… oh wait, they can be pandas, nevermind, carry on.

When you forget you quoted something because you’re laughing too hard… ah man.

2 Likes

Black gnome (midget) with purple hair named Equalrightz talking about Twinks and Bears. This thread is surreal.

3 Likes

Do they even exist anymore?

Bears are good but I really like a nice Otter. As long as it isn’t a Beaver.

5 Likes

… i almost asked what a beaver is lol.

3 Likes

I knew that one but I had no idea what an otter is. I mean, as it relates to the thread.

You ask a complicated question with a fair amount of nuance. My response is to tread lightly as I think my next vacation will carry me into the next presidential administration.

1 Like

You are my type of poster, as you said a whole bunch without saying anything.

1 Like

An otter is a husky twink not skinny but not hairy like a bear.

2 Likes

back in the 80s it was a young gay male who liked to wear hot pink short shorts.
Probably why I still giggle when I hear it in here.

1 Like