What healing trinkets are you aiming for?

So, when I look at different lists online I see inconsistencies between disc and holy healing trinkets as far as ranking. I think I see ominous at the top of everyone’s list but then it is a mixed bag as to what is good after than.

I am curious what y’all are aiming for. :heart:

I’m not actively playing this season, but the wombo combo is probably going to be Ominous Chromatic Essence + Seedling or Broodkeeper’s for raid healing. It just comes down to how the logs compare against the Seedling and Broodkeepers.

For M+… I’d probably lean more towards Broodkeepers + another damage trinket or Ominous Chromatic Essence. The Broodkeepers is nice because you can just passively heal yourself and the tank for free and I used it during S1.

There’s a lot of damage trinket options, but currently the Tome of Unstable Power is simming the highest by quite a lot in 3+ target cleave.

5 Likes

Thanks! I will miss your play by play insight this season for sure but I totally get the break.

It is so weird that Rashoks isn’t topping imo. I saw one list put it as B tier. Yikes. I get that it was nerfed, just feels bad.

I got broodkeepers lfr and might play with that some. Also got Neltharions from tw’ing weekly. Actually was the only trinket I didn’t get that season. Not super impressed by its uptime but using for int increase I guess for a bit.

Rashok is a shell of its former self after all the nerfs. In S2 it was by far one of the most op healing trinkets ever added to the game because of how much mana it gave plus free healing.

2 Likes

Really? I figured the 2 I have on now were the top 2 dps trinks for healers. :thinking:

I’m pretty sure the sims I was looking at were wrong anyway so don’t hold me too it. It’s going to take a couple of weeks to cycle through all the raid trinkets before people figure out what’s best for what. For now I would suggest experimenting.

Ya I just assume straight damage trinks would always be superior over stat trinkets for healers pushing dps (since they’re balanced for dps who can put out larger numbers). But I only switch to these end of season, as stat buffs are much stronger for heal intense situations and would still contribute to dps if needed.

For dungeons the tome from azure vault is by far the best trinket for healer damage.

Meaning from the dungeons, not for the dungeons right?

I would think the heart from amirdrassil would be the actual best to use the token on (if looking specifically for damage) if you’re a priest. You’ll be in range for nova anyway.

Honestly chances are I’ll take broodkeeper cause I don’t really want to do fated, so I’ll just do the LFR necessary and upgrade.

For dungeons. The thing does ludicrous damage, I expect it’ll get nerfed. It was doing 20% of our disc priest’s overall.

I was looking at the sims and it was like +25% higher than every other trinket which seems to me its going to get nerfed.

That damage sounds wild. Maybe I will get lucky and get one to play with before it gets nerfed.

Last seasons seedling is still amazing this season. It is bugged on the platforms in heroic Dathea though, not sure if that is intended. When you place it on the platform and try to heal it it says that target is obscured.

I have an LFR maxed out broodkeepers and it did about 2-3% of my healing. Not awful, but it is peanuts compared to seeding.

Probably Broodkeeper’s and Ominous,

1 Like