What healer will you be playing if you are playing one?

I keep going the rounds at work and the more i do, the more anxiety i actually give myself. Probably going to do Shaman or Priest, would go Paladin if enough of my friends wanted to play alliance, but can’t make up my mind!

I played shaman when the game launched, which has me hesitant about me rolling one again because i want a new experience, but i was also a total mouth breather back then so it’ll be a new experience regardless.
I also had a shadow priest twink back in the day that I’m nostalgic over.

Needed a break from arena forums and came to pick brains

Why are you picking what you’re picking?

Shaman because… shaman.

Also druid on alliance.

1 Like

Resto druid. Druids are a ton of fun. I have played them from vanilla to wod. I’ve even played them on pservers. Also, they tend to gear up faster. Druids are a versatile class.

I’m leaning towards Undead Priest, maybe Troll, not sure yet. Lots of people say that Troll Priest racial is better in the long run compared to Undead. Less mana, more chances of it being active, but trade off on WotF for Berserking for PvP is bad if being ganked by a class that can fear, charm, etc.

Probably priest if I decide to play a priest as my main. Undead or Dwarf.

Holy pala or priest.

I’m torn between this. I’ll be leveling mostly holy on talents. Priest has the advantage there.

I plan on going either holy/desc priest or paladin, or resto shammy/druid. I’ve spent considerable time narrowing down to one of those four choices.

4 Likes

Im probably going to main a shaman. Priest will definitely get some love though.

Shaman with a Shadow alt.

Expecting to end up healing 5 mans at least, but also will probably have to bite the bullet if I raid on either.

Shaman with a rogue alt. It’s all I know and I am not gonna frustrate myself learning another class.

Don’t worry friends, I will heal you with the power of first aid!

2 Likes

Hunter
Mend Pet and Bandaids baby :stuck_out_tongue:

Shaman.

Alliance alt paladin.

I might try a druid too at some point.

The type that heals players.

If I was only PVEing I would go Resto Shaman but I hate playing Shaman in PVP so not rolling it.

Gonna make a Priest alt eventually.

Never played a healer before, but I want to be a healer for the first time an also roll on a PVE realm for the first time as well, I think I’m gonna go for Holy Paladin.

1 Like

My first Character was a Shaman, but I only got him to level 8. I found out about Paladins and made a Human Paladin. Having never actually leveled a Shaman in any real sense, and it being my first Class that I never finished, I will be playing Shaman. I already have a bunch of fun builds in mind that utilize my hybridness.

Shaman for me. Was considering druid, but I didnt play shaman until wrath so going with that

Resto Druid then a Healadin. I still play my original Druid/Pally(Resto/Prot) primarily to this day. Cannot wait to play them in their original all around utility forms again :).

Probably druid. I will play a priest as well but I’d rather melt faces, not heal them.