What has Li Li & Chen been up too? Pandas deserve more!

Cute and Funny!! :sob::sob::sob: Uoooohh im craving for more story content… !! :anger:

There’s been little Pandaren representation for so long, it’s a shame. Chen & LiLi are one of the two most beloved and yet there’s been nothing of them aside from fanfics & speculation. If there’s ever some new full-fledged pandaren stories to be told, its starts with LiLi.

But in what shape will it begin? A LOT can happen in 10 years.

Here’s my theory on present day LiLi, she has a human husband or crush and its highly likely here’s why:

When you do her MoP quests, she very visibly shows disdain(although not in a mean spirited way) towards Chen for being ‘fat’ & ‘lazy’. Why is this relevant you may ask? Simple, LiLi- and by extension pretty much all Pandaren, gravitate towards humans.

It’s no coincidence most pandaren women are Tushui.

Taurens as well too honestly, they really like Humans. In general, Panda things aside
WoW NEEDS Human with anthro(aka furry/scaly) love interest stories or representation, enough with furry enabling, it’s time for something new, better…

wot in tarnation

4 Likes

I’m afraid. Very afraid.

WHO LET THE OLD GOD MINION OUT OF IT’S CAGE?! Runs around flailing

2 Likes

Hey now, even us Old God minions aren’t … well whatever this is.

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t mind pandas.

But this got real weird real fast.

2 Likes

I’m a furry and I’m just going to crawl in a corner and cry from the future nightmare due to this thread

If that’s cool with everyone :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Why do furries seethe so much at the idea of Human & Anthro relationships? is it because i’m smart enough to know liking anthros dosnt make me a furry and is now being taught more meaning you cant induct me into the furry cult

human and anthro couples are based. the human is supposed to represent the reader, artist or whatever, there’s no ‘fursona’.

Obvious /wowg/ troll is obvious; Go back to containment.

2 Likes

I have no idea what any of this nonsense even means.

What do YOU know about /wowg/ and why are you mentioning it? haha…

I have been there enough time

Ralph is that you? RALPH???

lol no, i have decency enough to never talk there, just lurk

I see. What is it about this thread in particular made you think this is a /wowg/ post? What does this thread & /wowg/ have in common and made you reach this conclusion?

I want to hear…

We don’t?

I must have posted this question over 50 times now over the span of 10 years on these forums:
What is with the weird furry hate obsession of WoW players?

1 Like

The last time we saw them was in BfA, it was not super long ago in WoW timescale.

I don’t see the current dev team writing any compelling kind of romance stories.

It is not their strong suit in development.

Four posts.