Blizzard doubles down on no flying...

11/02/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Amaiia
It's not underwater, Nazjatar is in the middle of the ocean but we're on land. Basically, there's a Moses-type split the sea situation.

Moses couldn't fly either.
It's not underwater.
I loved Vashir so if it is all underwater I'm fine with it.
they said flying is coming after 8.1.5
Doesn't look to be completely under water.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/#image=WOWNXT:83

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/#image=WOWNXT:91

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/#image=WOWNXT:92

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/#image=WOWNXT:94

But I expect it to be like Argus and not have flying. Still, I can fly in the other zones on my alts so it will still be worth it.
What they showed of the zone was not underwater, or if it is it's in a cave type thing.
I can't tell if the What's Next panel is the epitome of disappointment for WoW, or if tomorrow's Q&A panel is going to let me down further.
11/02/2018 05:52 PMPosted by Righteous
11/02/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Amaiia
It's not underwater, Nazjatar is in the middle of the ocean but we're on land. Basically, there's a Moses-type split the sea situation.

Moses couldn't fly either.

I mean, he didn't have things to fly on.

Unless we was actually super tiny
I hate underwater zones so hopefully time spent there will be brief for me.
11/02/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Yegegao
i would rather repeatedly gouge my eyes out with a red hot poker than play any under water zone again. it was an idiotic idea from the get go. They release a new under water expansion and ill lose all faith in blizz devs... AGAIN.

I personally love vashj'ir and always will. Blizz was smart enough to realize at the time that not everyone would though, so they gave people an alternative starter zone with hyjal.
This is how rumors get started people, Nazjatar is NOT underwater.
11/02/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Yegegao
i would rather repeatedly gouge my eyes out with a red hot poker than play any under water zone again. it was an idiotic idea from the get go. They release a new under water expansion and ill lose all faith in blizz devs... AGAIN.

First this zone is not a water zone.

Second vashj'ir is liked by a lot of player and is even one of their favourite zone. We had one in the entire game. Getting a new one would be very cool. If you dont like it then go enjoy all the other non-water zone that the game had and will have after.
11/02/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Aingra

Yes it is.
Nazjatar is the zone. It's "far beneath the sea". Last time I checked, the sea was wet.

The playable surface we encounter may be mostly dry land, but it's under water.
11/02/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Righteous
Puts an entire upcoming zone underwater.

Man, you can't make this stuff up.

Boy you're not to bright.

11/02/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Lavinnelly
they said flying is coming after 8.1.5

Soon.
11/02/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Righteous
11/02/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Aingra

Yes it is.
Nazjatar is the zone. It's "far beneath the sea". Last time I checked, the sea was wet.

its like saying moses went underwater to cross the red sea, he didnt. he parted the damn thing and walked on dry land, with water on both sides.

its also like saying looking at nigra falls from the bottom is saying you looking at it underwater, again which is false.
11/02/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Canon
Boy you're not to bright.

Meh...you're just not as quick witted as some.

Swimming = Flying.

Seriously. You're moving along the vertical axis, not just the ground.

That's an entire new zone that's ALL FLYING.

Yes, you can, because you just did. The zone isn't underwater. Now you're hating just to hate, so sad.
11/02/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Hindering
11/02/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Righteous
Yes it is.

its like saying moses went underwater to cross the red sea, he didnt. he parted the damn thing and walked on dry land, with water on both sides.

its also like saying looking at nigra falls from the bottom is saying you looking at it underwater, again which is false.

So you're saying that a zone, that Blizzard specifically says is located "far beneath the sea" is not under water?