What happened to TMOG?

I am fairly sure the likely issue is that a PEBCAK…

2 Likes

You never need a reason to panic. Just do it! It’s fun! No specific reason required!

1 Like

Ok I found it. My apologies.

I see everyone on TV is incoherently freaking out about crap that doesn’t matter in Washington DC and i was feeling left out.

thank you and good night.

2 Likes

Oh damn, that’s not standard? Uh…
Let me turn a few things off and on again and I’ll get back to you.

I sure ain’t got something like that and am curious what you are using myself.

Mine’s the same as it was, OP. An outdated addon must be messing with your UI. Disable it. Oh, and my mog is great!

This DK is ready for Shadowlands tbh.

It’s a good set. I collected that on my DK back during Legion.

FOUND IT!
That took a bit of clicking and reloading, I have a ton of addons and a lot of transmog specific ones to boot.

It’s Can I Mog It.

There’s a few other interesting transmog addons over in this sticky, if you want to have a look see and play around with a few nice ones. :slight_smile:

Yeah the mage tower pvp skin was a bit of a pain because there aren’t that many rated BGs these days but I white knuckled it. The 3rd pvp skin (honor level) also looks extremely good with the set and actually matches it even better.

Rather than simply take the info and not respond in any way like most would…

Thank you for taking the time to figure it out and providing the info. Much appreciated!

Everybody panic!

/runs in circles

Make sure you check the boxes, those hide/show stuff.

See I found that MT for destro(the only lock spec I play really) was super underwhelming and we can’t even use MT appearances for other specs. They should change that. If it’s earned it should be moggable.

Way off topic, but the OP’s original post reminds me of a test director I used to work with whose discrepancy reports mostly read, “It’s broke.” I’d have to track him down and demand particulars as to what was broke, and how. Then I’d fix it, and the customer’s TD would agree that the original problem was fixed, but then he’d find something else he didn’t like, and instead of signing off the original ticket, he’d reject it and demand it be amended with another cycle of “It’s broke.”

And this is why I want the Army Black Knights to go winless for about five or six decades.

No, I can still see them all. Did you turn on a filter?

Make sure you message him with an apologetic reminder when they lose, but be very nice about it.

Kill him slowly, with heart burn and kindness.

Also diabetes if you like gifts, give him sweets when he is sad.

1 Like

That’s classic passive aggressive behavior. I know it, because I work with someone EXACTLY like this, with that complain/elude eternal cycle. I fixed him good, though. Relentlessly cheerful emailed responses alternating with complete silence, forcing this person to come to my office, hat in hand .

1 Like

Noticed the OP stopped posting after someone said “check box”. Guess he felt shame.

1 Like

Scroll up, I did in fact take responsibility for gleefully submitting to nerdrage:

Ok I found it. My apologies.

I see everyone on TV is incoherently freaking out about crap that doesn’t matter in Washington DC and i was feeling left out.

thank you and good night.

I think that’s code for “I was bored and wanted to try trolling”

1 Like