What happened to the White Lady and the Blue Child?

in DF we get one big moon over only two of the zones, what gives? Did the art people forget we have two moons?

4 Likes

Nu-Blizzard.

1 Like

Got left out during one of the updates.

Or maybe it embodied itself in Tyrande and got purged with the Night Warrior.

2 Likes

the most likely answer, it’s disappeared before for graphical reasons.

This happened before years ago, Blizz accidently removed one of the moons and didn’t put it back in until later in the expac. Could be they didn’t realize it.

I think the White Lady got taken out to make room for Argus and it was never put back.

2 Likes

i mean, we have PNG instead of proper skybox in new zones.

What are you considering a ‘proper skybox’ here? Cause I’m not sure where exactly a png doesn’t constitute a skybox.

basically sky and clouds should be on separate layers and not just blend together into one “painting” we’ve getting since Argus in Legion. And at night there should be stars, also on seprate layer from clouds

For example go to Highmountain in Legion and then go to Ohnahran plains

2 Likes

The Blue Child only is visible during The Embrace, which only happens every 130 years. The last time it was visible was in Cataclysm. They wrote a whole short story for it in the Folk and Fairytales book, explaining the mythology behind it.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Embrace

The Blue Child is the one that’s visible now. The White Lady has gone to her dressing room.