What happened to Oceanic Realms

Seriously, ever since BFA the alliance and horde realms have been getting deader and deader. Literally no one ever in Elwynn or Durotar anymore which is where I used to hang out and make friends at. Hardly see anyone in the capital cities SW/Org & Valdrakken. Is everyone just quitting the game now? It’s been increasingly getting harder and harder to even find guilds to raid with. Wasn’t this bad in SL, Elwynn and Duro were still dead but least there was plenty of raid guilds even in the final months of SL, now it seems that’s all died too.

I see you’re on Frostmourne. Any time I play (also on FM and the connected realms), there are people everywhere. People have less need to return to Stormwind/Org thanks to the fact that there’s an auction house in Valdrakken (usually forced back to the old capitals in previous xpacs). A lot in my guild raid and do keys, so they’re usually not just sitting around in cities/villages.

Can’t really say why you’re not seeing other players- perhaps you’re being bumped to a different shard (or whatever they call them)

1 Like

I’d also say that with the cost of living having gone up so much here in particular, and the WoW sub price being as high as it is, people are reallocating their funds.