What happened to "Ignore this bag" option?

As I am trying to go with as few addons as possible on this game, I am using the default UI. Originally I tried to combine all bags into one, however. The way the game fills up the inventory is… triggering. It fills it up from the bottom of the selected bag, to the top. Then when the current bag is full, it goes too the bottom of the next and up. VERY VERY counter intuitive, and I cannot find an option to reverse this. There are /commands, but apparently you need to use them each time you log in.

With that all out of the way. I am trying to adjust to separate bags. There is one bag I like to keep sorted the way I want, while the rest I plan to let the game auto-sort as they aren’t very important to me. In bygone days there use to be an option to “Ignore this bag”

But now, it is nowhere to be found.
Was it removed?
Relocated?

What happened to it?

(Tried to post an img of the option, however I am not allowed to post imgs, apparently)

Click the bag/backpack icon in the upper left of the bag container

2 Likes

It took me a while to spot it after the changes as well. (My brain skipped over the heading that said “Ignore this bag” with the cleanup option under it.)

As for the sorting order, you might want to try the AdvancedInterfaceOptions addon. It gives you access to a lot of hidden settings. On it’s main settings screen is a checkbox for reverse bag sort. (For me, unchecking it got me back to the way I liked it. I’ve had to do it for each character separately, but it sticks on a character once I’ve done it.)

1 Like