What happened to Alliance Valor Quartermaster?

So I’m probably dense but Faldren Tillsdale, the alliance’s valor quartermaster, is no longer in Stormwind’s Command Center. He and all the other quartermasters were removed from the building due to Shadowlands filling the place with the new npc trainers. I’ve been unable to find him. Wowhead has yet to update this fact. Anyone know where to find him?

9 Likes

No they’ve all been moved - the Stormwind guards now direct you to the wrong place if you ask where Justice and Valor quartermasters are. I thought I was crazy as all the websites still have the vendors listed as being in what is now a house full of Trainers. I found two of the vendors in the champion’s hall nearby, but this guy is still missing.

2 Likes

If this is a bug or intentional, would be nice to have official word on this! Came here looking for answers myself.

1 Like

The horde vendors still exist so the alliance missing vendors must be an oversight. I wish we’d get an update on this.

Isn’t it in the Old District near the mount vendors adjacent to the target dummies?

No. It looks like they revamped the room that all the quartermasters used to be in. Only class trainers are there. If I had to guess it’s because when Shadowlands arrives, maybe we will be using them again. And I’m sure the quartermasters will return, maybe they just haven’t figured out where to put them yet, or they are being put in a location that requires Shadowlands. I would just hold on to your currency anyway, maybe it will be exchanged or if not, when they arrive you can spend them.

1 Like

Following because I also cannot find this vendor and want to unlock some transmog

Please tell me that someone remembered to create a ticket. Otherwise the developers might never realize their blunder. Can’t believe they forgot the Alliance Valor Quartermaster, yet the Horde equivalent still remains.

They’re in the honor room on the top floor

Honor room is the top floor of where all the pvp stuff is