What happened to all the 4k desktop wallpapers

Update 15:43pm 12/30/22 - Just found a link with the DF cover art desktop wallpapers and they’re glorious.

(original post) These wallpapers were amazing, and I looked forward to new expansion 4k wallpapers with the release of every new expansion. The very last one they made seemed to be shadowlands box art wallpaper, along with all the zones.

There used to be a media link which I can’t seem to find anymore unless I google “world of warcraft wallpapers”. And there appears to be no desktop wallpapers for Dragonflight, whatsoever.

Hope Blizz starts making these again, or whoever in the community was making them. I think they were community wallpapers, but I forget.

This link may help.

2 Likes

Oh, nice. Thank you. I do see a bunch of Dragonflight Leaders wallpaper art. Hopefully there will be zone art in the future, etc, but thanks. Just wish I could find all the older wallpapers from all the past expansions, but no worries :smiley:

I’ll do some more digging on that link you posted. Most excellent!

I know what you’re talking about-- the website used to be different and it also had a place to share fan art and everything. I remember using some of those as a wallpaper as well. Don’t know what happened to that but I am sure those images are somewhere on the interwebz.

1 Like

For sure man! I miss that media link on the main site! They definitely should be out there on the webz somewhere. I’ll be checking google

A different solution you could check Steams

Wallpaper engine they have amazing stuff there(avoid or dont) the adult section.
Overall I have found some pretty quality wallpapers for all genre of games I play.

1 Like

Will do for other games, thanks!!!

1 Like

Ya man I will say they have a wide variety from stand still images to ones that have motion an music or even semi customized for phones 4k monitors an the like it gets very specific depending on search results.
Gl tho finding something!!