What happend to "we have new servers ready to spin up when needed?"

2 new servers just went up

1 Like

When my friend asked me why I wasn’t taking a day off work today, I just laughed at him. I knew it!

8 Likes

new servers are up. they added 5 new ones to EU

I don’t think they anticipated going back to before they ruined the current game to kill it.

2 Likes

And they can’t merge servers a month from now? Get off of blizzard’s load. This is absolute garbage customer service, and the coke addled addicts on here are too blinded to see it.

3 Likes

But my world server is still down, 33 minutes after launch!

Blizzard has literally never merged servers in the history of the game because they view merges as more disruptive than queues at launch. Real sorry you’re too much of an impatient child to be able to wait a couple hours.

You ever heard of battle groups for servers, where they merge players to make it more fair?

They most definitely have merged players form different servers together.

Battlegroups aren’t server merges in the slightest. Battlegroups are servers grouped together for the purpose of faster BG queues. A server merge is making two servers into one.

World Server Down…that is just BS

1 Like

Yeah the “new servers” they started (Kromcrush) just say “World server is down” when trying to connect (as a troll at least).

Damn shame that after you get to enter the realm the damn thing WILL NOT FINISH LOADING!!! Blizzard = Still sucking at launches!

They won’t need to merge servers. With layering they can add or remove layers at will.

What is it about WORLD SERVER IS DOWN, dont you understand?

I just tried several of the PVP servers that are not “Full” and they all have extended queues…it isn’t just certain ones.

1 Like

If they wait days, THOSE servers they release will be dead. No one will switch after spending so much time on another server.

It’s Blizzard’s plan to scare people off classic. They’ll let the servers go down to scare people off and say we thought we did but we didn’t because the world server was down or the queue was over 2000.

What an exciting launch day story that will make someday…

You mean like the two servers they released an hour ago?

They aren’t spending time on another server…they are spending time queing to get into a server…