What don't you get blizzard. You are giving better players a +10 handicap with gear

Yet youre on the arena forums so big doubt

I can still read and be knowledgeable of the status quo of Arena. This is a topic I’m familiar with, and I have made my statement. It doesn’t even take even ONE match in Arena to know that the Rated system is corrupt. People knew about boosters LONG before I even came back from a 11 month break to remind people of it. You just can’t trust in Ratings as a quantifier. People do so, and what that ultimately does is continue to enable more bad sportsmanship and crappier PvP ability overall. It ironically WORSENS competition, and untold tons are saying the exact same thing.

1 Like

Rofl what? You’re not familiar with arena, I’m confident you don’t even know how to que up.

1 Like

Hes like a Fox News boomer talking about boosters or something lol

1 Like

Gee, I wonder how you missed those 1500 numbers on my warlock main. I think that verifies something I have said about my own history. But my own history has nothing to do with the topic, and it’s not against policy to commentate in this category if you don’t have one.

Anyway, you keep proving my argument so you’re only wasting time at this point. I don’t know why you bother with your typical responses. You benefit from the corruption so good for you and bad for some others. That being said, Blizzard has made some changes where you’re just hardstuck there without paying the piper. It’s a good thing we’ll never have to run into each other in PvP, and it’s also a good thing we don’t have the same ilvl.

That’s all I really have to say. OP is right and makes some legitimate points, so hopefully Blizzard will keep penalizing the booster clubs.

You and the doofus orc are the only ones giving me crap about this so I think I’m riding high on the side of right.

You’re riding high on something, nothing credible in game however rofl.

This is such a crazy analogy. Lebron is a professional, I just ruck every morning of course he will win???

If there was even at least one thing credible about you, don’t you think I would have adopted it? What’s special about you that I need to stop my crap for you and hope to become a better player through your example? How you answer this is going to determine how I’m going to deal with you from now on, so you better answer it carefully.

I’ve done some of the hardest stuff you can do in the game solo. After I’ve looked at your profile, I noticed you don’t have:

1. Breaker of the Black Harvest, a warlock achievement some EIGHT PERCENT actually has.
  2. City Attacker for a one-account guild(your current guild doesn’t have it yet; I had mine for over three years and got it again in BFA).

But you go saying there’s nothing credible I’ve done in game. Meanwhile, you’ve done what so many of everyone else did, so you have little distinction for yourself. You’re not that exceptional, kid. Exceptional people do exceptional things. If you were an esportsman, that would be one thing but we have no record of you being on AWC. Not just anybody can say they got over 5k HKs in the city by themselves and/or defeated Kanrethad in patch 5.1, or pre 6.0 for that matter.

If anything, you needed to pay attention to me more and emulate my example, but you do what you want. You may not like these “essays” but I know you’re desperate in validating yourself to me. You’ve been low-key constantly trying to argue that your esteem matters. Let me just say that I’m not impressed with one thing about you yet. Go show me something that’ll impress me and then we can talk about it. That goes for anyone else who is tired of seeing what comes easy and standard for the game.

Rofl wtf are you going on about? Am I getting punked.

3 Likes

I already looked at your profile, so that doesn’t answer my question.

Why do you go looking to get punked, is what I’m wondering.

TBH I’d just tomahawk chop him right in the nuts when he went up for the jam then forfeit to him. Then crack open a can of potted meat and eat it plain at half court with a spoon, so the entire world would know they’re dealing with a man of principal.

I’m here with you bro.

Just for your FYI, you are actually responding to WELL KNOWN Booster marketers on this forum. Those two guys have been flagged by community as marketers who do constant marketing for arena boosting sites. I’ve exposed many boosters on this forum, able to connect them, in some of my earlier topics months ago I exposed the entire booster network and the fact that this forum has MANY booster shills trying to protect this system, because this system vastly benefits boosters.

This system basically allows carries, it gives boosters advantageous tools to constantly carry easily, thus making their job easier. And I’m sure you’ve heard things like reddit marketing, where people post under the guise of normal posters, only to casually recommend their product to a person askin help. These guys are basically the same thing, except their job is to troll these forums and flood out topics that expose broken systems.

Point is, don’t stress too much arguing with those guys, they are being paid by the hour to harass us.

1 Like

If I can keep this polite and cordial to him and the others, I would just simply say I’m not interested in becoming a booster. But that stops being polite and cordial when I get criticized for my decisions and my reasons, and say that I haven’t done anything worthwhile in-game. Even in sales in RL, you don’t treat people like that. I’ve worked jobs that would get me in hot water quickly if I say the wrong things. Granted this is a video game but I can tell he’s never had to work a sales job.

But I know Covlol didn’t get where he got as a MSV because he worked and practiced hard. I knew he had exactly the post turtle sponsorship that would disenfranchise any and all honest MSV’s(which might as well not even exist esoterically) that don’t do it his way. That’s why I kept shutting him down in the Hunter forums too, because I knew he was full of crap then and there. I at least tried to be fair and welcoming though.

1 Like

Not before I cover the last four slots for vers/msty gear, and getting past Honor gating. I’m not sure if it matters what I want if I don’t necessarily get it lol.

At a glance I don’t like my chances with you even when I would be capped, but I have no qualms against an honest duel. I can foresee a lot of Honor grinding in my immediate future…

thou attires thyself akin to a lower caste goldshire harlot, and thou possessed the skill of three dozers that lack arms and must compensate by using the feet of murk’s children to reach his binds, knave!

someone please let me stop doing night shifts

2 Likes

Thou art posses the ineffability of Bloomsday’s true identity!

Thou also lacketh proficiency in lining ye olde projectiles (bolts, of course) of chaotic spew!

1 Like

I’m sorry, I have to break character - - are… are you kink shaming me right now?

3 Likes

report to holinka’s cubicle immediately for liquid re-education

heh

heh

or

liquidation

1 Like

i’m protected by my dd214 blanket and i sell propane and propane accessories out tha trap

1 Like