What does the fox say?

How many of you like me switched to a vulpera main? Why did you switch or why did you make one? Do you ever get someone being randomly toxic or mean to you for no reason? Or do you find that people are more welcoming of your vulpera and never get bothered. I am generally curious what other peoples experience has been since they were released.

1 Like

For one, I am resolutely lazy, and haven’t bothered to unlock them yet.

For another, this is my main.

2 Likes

Great, the song popped in my head. :confused:

I can alt small races, but I don’t think I can ever main one.

4 Likes

I already play the superior small race, why would I want fur all over my body?

Now gadgets and gizmos? Sign me up.

7 Likes

I can see that, I tend to main the smalls for some reason… Never really liked the tall.

1 Like

I really dislike Vulpera but when I group with them I feel like they are a little brother/sister that needs to be protected.

So I’m certainly not going to be mean to a Vulpera for being a Vulpera in-game. Forums are a different story.

1 Like

This forum software is schizophrenic.
One post it allows me to link a frikkin youtube video…the next it tells me I cant lmao

What does the fox say?
https://youtu.be/aeV2aervI1Y

1 Like

I’m tempted to make one for any sort of farming that may benefit from the camping racial (I think having a team of vulpera hunters was the meta for hunting TLPD and still is iirc), but paladin has been my love as of late, and I’m sorry but,

Goblins are the master race. I don’t make the rules. :pensive:

2 Likes

And this one too. :stuck_out_tongue:

“What did the fox say? Nothing!” - Boss from Iggy Azalea - Black Widow music video.

Nah jk lol.

… Also off topic but… i just noticed Michael Madsen was the customer who wanted a lot of cheese. 19 year old me had that flew over his head. :dizzy_face:

Idk, Horde Shaman, Fox eating face, custom hearth spawn point, fire resistance for the molten core raid.

…Wait, wouldn’t having fur make you more fire susceptible? :thinking:

2 Likes

Gadget and Gizmo are great names for a Vulpera.

3 Likes

“Huzzah! A man of quality!”

Y’know I could use a nice Worgen rug by my fireplace…

1 Like

Flips are BiS

1 Like

I really like the camp, I always pick very scenic area to logout in.

1 Like

I switched to a Vulpera main because they are adorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes