What does /tenchar mean?

words are fun
and do spoilers too Snape killed Dumbledore

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :diamonds: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :diamonds: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :diamonds:

Lies.

1 Like

2 Likes

˙ooʇ 'uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ no⅄

1 Like

To a certain degree, the text itself, doesn’t matter between the < and > symbols. The coding works the same, nonetheless :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Omg, that’s so cool, thanks for giving me a thread idea. How do you do it?

Let’s not get crazy here. :sweat_smile:

Such secrets are not meant for the uninitiated.

1 Like

Oh, I’ll get crazy, wait till Sunday. I have a nice surprise in store.

:shushing_face:

1 Like

:dracthyr_sweat:

It’s calling an html function but the function doesn’t exist so you get no output. Like <small> text </small> will give you text. But <Rita is the pope heck yeah> is nothing in html so you won’t change your text by putting it in. However, it will add to the character count!

1 Like

:smile_cat: 𝕪O𝐮 𝐜ⓐℕ 𝔟ⓔ гє𝓐l𝓁Y ⓕαⓝĆⓎ T𝔬𝑜 ★♢ :dog:

:diamonds: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :diamonds: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :diamonds: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

˙ʇᴉ ǝʞoɹq I ʞuᴉɥʇ I

1 Like

Well, you do have only just over a measly 2200 posts.

1 Like
$Woot "I can type things in red and blue....heheh

:diamonds: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :diamonds: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :diamonds: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :diamonds: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

How to do upside down text

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ ʍoɥ

Well, I just searched for an upside down text generator, typed in the above, then did a copy pasta.

2 Likes

This thread is legit really cool. I’d love to see this thread become one of those megathreads with tons of weird tricks that most of us forum noobs have never seen before. Like…red and blue text, whaaaaaaaat?

2 Likes