What does demonic talent does

since all eyebeam traits have been divided into several talents’ nodes, what demonic does, turn me into a demon, i look cool ok and? what else?

It gives you the Metamorphosis buff for 6 seconds.

Also, if you use Metamorphosis then use Eye Beam it will extend the duration of Metamorphosis by 6 seconds.

1 Like

Lol demonic is better over short meta, while in meta form even for the 6 seconds. Blade dance aka Death Sweep hits like a truck. 20k+ final hits along with the small hits before that so it’s almost 25k+ damage from that. So you stun someone, eye beam, death sweep, fel rush (if you have unbound chaos) fel blade back, and chaos strike and maybe sneak in another death sweep before your meta is gone. That alone in that 3 second stun on someone should do 50%+ of someone’s HP. Every eye beam.

well but wasn’t this been in metamorphosis 10% extra leach, the access to death sweep and chaos strike(those 2 the enhance version) and 10% extra haste?

but if all is now been spread into talents, doest that means that if i become a demon i get all of those buff at the same time?

If you use Demonic without the other talents, baseline, you get Meta for 6 sec, Annihilation and Death Sweep for that time. The talents then can enhance Meta giving you haste on top of that.

1 Like

do you also get the 10% versatility?

No, that’s only if you take First of the Illidari

that means that talent is useless if is not combine with the rest of the talents on the right side?

Havoc will take Demonic in pretty much all scenarios. It’s just better than FotI for most content.

Why isn’t it baseline then?

Getting meta with eyebeam is never useless.

Because blizzard took away most baseline things to make these lazy talents and give us the illusion of choice wherein we still give ourselves the same kit, and only have like 5-6 talent points to spare making this no different than the 6 rows we had previously.

yep as much of “illusion of choice” you still force to take all the eye beam talents to make it worthy, making you waste all the points. so is not really that you “combine” to your style.

momentum, eyebeam, or glaives/immolation aura. this would be the same done in the old talent system =(

after the next week once covenant don’t work, you will see the same talent tree all over eye beam all the way for most of the cases. pve, raids m+, pvp(this might change depending on how much more the nerf DH, as always DH is nerf till is not worthy in pvp arenas, as we have seen in the previews 2 expansion where the top players in arenas don’t use DH class) will see

Our tree is one of the worst designed trees in the game, however our throughput is absurdly high so nobody is talking about it.

Momentum needs to be deleted or broken off into its own spec with UBC, initiative, and other movement for damage abilities.

i dont think there are “many” combinations for talents, as other classes,
momentum, eyebeam, or glaives. thats it.