What does conjure food taste like?

I think I wanna play a mage in full dive VR if I can replicate the food I eat without getting fat or full.

1 Like

Much like microwave dinners, I’m pretty sure it tastes like disappointing your grandmother from the old country.

5 Likes

I would say super fluffy, air like but gets the job done

2 Likes

This.

Stale, boxed, processed flavoured, and all done up by someone who’d be the first eliminated on Worst Cooks in America,

I agree, they are MANA cakes

I like to think the taste varies on the mage’s conjuration skill level.

1 Like

Crunchy air. You know, rice cakes.

Like expired crackers.

I like to believe that the conjured bread is just stolen from a bakery somewhere. So I’m going to say fresh baked bread.

I just imagine when a mage “conjures” food he is really opening a tiny portal to a bakery that he puts his hand through to get the bread.

Little bit of magic and marsh mellows? Eh for real I would think it would be like getting those frozen dinners from walmart.

Sunshine and lollipops

Gnomes and strawberries

Like dribbles of Godiva chocolate on a crispy sweet croissant with a dab of raspberry marmalade inside. Oh wait, that’s what I’m eating now sorry :blush:

Does it-- does it taste like cloud bread? :cloud: :heart:

Fluffy, airy, light, like taking a bite outta a little cloud?

I like this description for the food of the mage.
:heartpulse:

I like to think it tastes like cotton candy.

1 Like

I am thinking its like those little butter cookies you get around christmas in the tin that sits on your grandmother’s counter… Yeah… Those…

As a lock, I’ve eaten my fair share of Healthstones. And I can tell you those babies taste like Fel.

I’m surprised nobody’s done the Spongebob imagination meme, yet.

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--TGvNvRKc--/t_Preview/b_rgb:ffffff,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1561322704/production/designs/5143636_0.jpg

2 Likes

I remember back Wow’s website had fan submitted comics. One of them was basically this idea. There was a gnome mage that cast conjure food and water and then it showed an orc family about to enjoy some bread and water but they suddenly vanish. The scene goes to the gnome mage and she now has their bread and water. Wish I could find the comic so I could link it.