What do you watch and/or listen to while playing WoW?

Usually in-game music, but if I’m doing something boring like WQs I’ll sometimes listen to random videos recommended by YouTube.

I watch anime while I play… I love having 2 monitors…

I watch Food Network or Cooking Channel.

1 Like

I like to listen to Skillet, Demon hunter, ReachRecords some of NCS, Marshmello ect, and like to watch / listen to Angryjoe, the quartering , Linus tech, Taliesin & Evitel and some others.

I’m usually listening to random music on youtube.

BUT LATELY I’ve been (half) watching this though and it gives me strong (human) Alliance vibes!

I just have it playing in the back ground on my roku. It looks like it’s on youtube as well!

same here…

1 Like

Yeah Trust in Rust. The woman is still there, but the lead male singer left.

1 Like

lately, i’ve been binge viewing the “female killers” channel on youtube

Lot of movie/game soundtracks if I’m tired of the in game music. Typical fantasy stuff, sometimes even other MMOs like GW2 or Tera OST.

Depends what I’m doing. Chaining dungeons I might throw on some NiN or whatever as the mood strikes. Raiding, nothing as we’re usually chatting although it’s been a while :sweat_smile:

I watch the game i am playing and listen to the game sounds.

music videos or live streams

What?

It’s just a show. It’s fiction.

Plus I don’t believe in that stuff

In game music mostly. I also recently bought the Warcraft movie soundtrack. Also sometimes my neighbor’s dog plays stupid and barks continuously, so I listen to songs on youtube to drown it out.

I listen to instrumental soundtracks depending on what I’m doing, although it’s mostly what my wife’s son recommends (her boyfriend is his father)

If I’m just puttering around or running old content I usually listen to groups like Danheim, Wardruna, Heilung, Shireen. A lot of Celtic/Nordic music. Just relaxing and chill stuff.

If I’m going to be running dungeons/battlegrounds/raids then I usually toss on some Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Blood for Blood, Avatar, System of a Down etc.

Really all depends on my mood and what I’m doing in the game.

TSFH myself

And they’ve just posted a new song on youtube from their latest album.

Huh, not sure how I didn’t notice that. Well, yeah I thought the album was pretty good. Prefer their first couple though.

I have a custom “Retribution” channel on Pandora that I listen to whenever I’m playing on my main. It consists mainly of Bobby Shmurda, 6ix 9ine, Rammstein, FBG Duck, and things of that nature to pump me up whenever I’m taking on hordes of enemies, soloing raid bosses, wrecking Alliance scum, or working out outside of WoW.

Lately its Joe Rogan podcasts, but normally its Spotify with a little CCR or The Starting Zone podcast.