What do you watch and/or listen to while playing WoW?

Rn since I’m leveling, I’m watching to Supernatural

When music, I listen to rock like Skillet, Halestorm, Withing Temptation, Sabaron, Bon Jovi, etc. I also listen to covers and TSFH. Along with some other stff here and there. But mostly Rock and covers

I usually listen to Twitch streamers like Hasanabi and Destiny talk about political content in the background when I’m mindlessly grinding out stuff and don’t need to pay much heed to my environment.

When I’m PvPing I have a metal playlist.

Ugh, that show.

I don’t watch anything. I listen to music if I’m leveling, but that’s about it.

mainly anime openings and credit songs.
Just gives you a nice " oh dude i remeber this "
like this!

It’s a good show

Been rewatching Fringe.

I listen to my cats destroying stuff in the next room. Everything is a cat toy…

3 Likes

Copious amounts of podcasts or news videos, mostly gaming related with some paranormal shows thrown in for good measure.

Kinda just varies a lot. OP mentions covers. This band does a lot of covers, but I think their original stuff is best, even with the gimmick.

1 Like

Hmmm…I’m usually watching TV while doing stuff that doesn’t need my full attention. If I need to pay attention I listen to the in game music and sound effects.

Currently watching Ozark. Just finished Sabrina. Arrow, Flash, Walking Dead, The 100, Jericho. I like TV shows that have a continuous story vs plot of the week shows.

Oo, someone else that knows Van Canto. I have all of their albums. Tribe of Force is my favorite. :heart:

As for OP, I listen to a lot of different genres of music while playing Wow. Don’t really watch videos or anything.

Metal for warrior, currently random melodic death metal (trying to find new music.)

Electronic music of various sorts for rogues and mages. Dance With the Dead has been a recent fave.

Classical/easy listening for warlocks because… I don’t know, it feels right lobbing chaos bolts at people to orchestral music. Don’t judge me. lmao

If streaming on twitch I’ll listen to music, if doing weekly runs then on wow forums and youtube in between legacy raids,

I am used to play in silence, when I feel like hearing something I listen some random music, mostly metal.

1 Like

Whatchu think of the newest one? I know singer changes are always… different, but this one seems plainly bad, not just different.

I try to listen to informative videos or podcasts in the background so I’m at least using that time to learn something instead of rotting my brain as mindlessly kill stuff.

I’m currently watching/listening to Critical Role Campaign 2 while playing.

I always listen to Aaliyah when I’m gaming, sleeping, eating, working out, whenever and wherever. I could never not listen to my queen.

1 Like

XM Channels: 40, 37, 34, 41, 38, and 39 in that order…

This is what is playing right now

Usually It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, or Trailer Park Boys are playing in the background.

1 Like

Mostly Game Grumps. I love those guys. If not that then How I Met Your Mother, Breaking Bad, and Dexter are my all time favorite shows and I can throw them on to watch at any point in the series.