What do you guys think about lowbie ganking?

I have to agree , It can bring on wpwp events if you gank and wait …STV was meant for it with the fishing derby the arena and just the general quest levels there. Its designed for war and I personally love it

I never trolled that discord and ganking lowbies is all I’ve ever done since MARCH when I got my last piece of gear.

Trolling the forums for views on the worst video on youtube.

No sound

No music

No effects

Just an annoying voice, cracking, trying to explain why being cringe isn’t cringe.

Lowbie ganking always makes me think of this.

2 Likes

Cowardice.

Blood Elf ret paladin ganking nonstop. This is literally what BC will look like. :rofl:

1 Like

Imagine thinking someone killing low levels In a video game translates to them being sad In real life,Im starting to question If you are mentally deficient buddy?

Very based. I’ll release a vid tomorrow on the subject.

Who cares about lowbie ganking, it’s the dispelers that are real jerks.

I just so happen to have a priest just to dispel.

If you’re terrorizing one person camping their corpse and not letting them level then ya, that’s a jerk move, and you should be purged in hell for all eternity. Besides that, shrug, it’s an inconvenience but no big deal.

Although to say, I’ve never understood the type that take joy in making other people miserable. Just read that you’re a dispelling priest too, in my opinion that’s about as low as you can get, but ya, I don’t do this kind of stuff so it doesn’t affect me. Last thought, killing someone once, even twice… no biggy… after that you’re being a real disruptor and it’s not cool.

If i get ganked by some dufus like in the video.

I insto release, ya your tea/bagging is as effective as your choice of targets.

Then Log onto another toon for a bit.

Let them wank in redridge forever, sounds like sisyphus.

P.S (tea/bagging is not allowed lol)

What a weird word to censor.

Self-defeating in the long run, but you do you.

I think its awesome since it create a dynamic where there playing that engage in deffending the lowbies and its a never ending circle

I dont have any issue with it, but the ones that gank you and then camp you, have some serious mental issues.