What do you drink while playing?

Just wondering what is your favorite beverage while playing WoW? I myself drink a variety of beer and whiskey neat. Sometimes a powerade.

Please share folks

6 Likes

Water.

36 Likes

Red Wine
/10drunk

8 Likes

I drink sparkling water and sometimes a Diet Coke.

Weekends I go all out and have a coffee!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Too much coffee.

I used to drink 1 or 2 pots of coffee a day when I worked an overnight job. The coffee wasn’t the problem, it’s the sugar that was a problem.

So now I have cut back to 1 or 2 cups a day. Now I have to remember to not drink coffee in the evening.

I’m getting to an age where things that did not have an effect on me in my 20’s, do now.

When I meet my coffee quota it’s water or sweet tea for me.

I’m so sweet I HAVE to have X amount of sugar to maintain.

8 Likes

/moo :cow:

25 Likes

Coffee, water, or the very occasional beer.

4 Likes

If you force yourself to drink black coffee eventually the taste doesn’t bother you

7 Likes

I need to make another batch

3 Likes

Man, I’m so similar.

Either a sweetened coffee/latte beverage, or an iced vanilla chai tea for me.

Almost at all times, so it’s bad lol.

I used to work as a cafe, and always had these within arms reach, for free, so I’ve developed somewhat of a dependence on them, aha.

The sugar is the problem, not necessarily the caffeine and dairy.

I don’t think I can force myself to do that. :face_vomiting:

Something caffeinated.

Don’t like soda so just water.

1 Like

Water. I’m not trying to get fat.

2 Likes

Lol it looks like Im the only person who drinks alcohol while playing. Does that say something about me? Other than sloppy heals when ive had too much?

Water ,Soda, fruit juice , Booze

Water or Coffeee usually, a coke or 2 sometimes.(not against soda but all that processed pretend sugar was bad for me personally and Im not overweight anymore).

EDIT:

No sometimes I drink when I play but I start saying worse things than I do sober so I try not to.

However, Patch 3.3.5 raidng ICC it was a challenge with me and the tank to see who could drink more.(I miss you Nasty<–killer druid tank and feral dps)
Most of our guild was loaded or stoned every raid night and they still downed the LK(I say they because I had computer issues and asked to be replaced the week before).
Honestly the raid was detuned by then but as loaded as we all were it was a feat Haha.

I drink herbal tea, my favorite is chamomile and lavender. :tea:

1 Like

Blood!

(Smiles showing sharpened teeth)

2 Likes